Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
- Quality assurance and controls
- Project management
- Cost management skill
- Vendor/Supplier Relationship Management
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical, problem solving, critical thinking and decision making skills
- Ordinary National Diploma in Engineering-related discipline.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Industry knowledge and maintenance best practices
- Good working knowledge of facilities management; general maintenance and repairs in retail outlets.
- Troubleshooting skill
- Creative skill
- Knowledge of Health, Safety and Environment practices
- Minimum of 2 years pump maintenance practice, with sound maintenance and facilities
- management experience.
- Integrity; Proactive; Assertive; Resilient; Driven; Team player
Physical & Other Requirements:
- Requires frequent mobility cutting across multiple business locations within the state.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com