GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), one of the world's leading research based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. GSK employs over 97,000 employees in over 100 countries worldwide.
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria Plc is one of Africa's largest consumer healthcare companies, producing leading brands such as Lucozade, Ribena and Panadol.
GSK is recruiting to fill the position of:
• Manage the end to end resourcing process including attraction, sourcing and selection of key talents to GSK
• Support the development and implementation of strategies to raise the awareness and attractiveness of GSK’s employer brand in West Africa to ensure that the company is perceived as an employer of choice
• Proactively ensure the identification of resourcing needs across the entire business and plan to meet these needs
• Support the development and implementation of talent management related policies, in conjunction with Leadership and HR team, as needed and ensure ongoing policy governance
• Ensure appropriate selection tools and assessment methodologies are in place across the organization
• Manage GSK’s e-recruitment portal and ensure appropriate tracking of applicants’ data
• Build and maintain a pool of applicants/talent to fill vacancies at entry and experienced hire levels
• Manage the schemes targeted at building talent pipeline in GSK e.g. Future Leaders (graduate trainee) scheme, internship scheme.
• Develop and manage university partnerships. Establish proper structures to support career talks and other related events in universities of choice
• Plan and participate in international and local career fairs to reinforce GSK’s employer brand
• Partner with recruitment agencies to support the sourcing and selection of key talent to GSK. Initiate and manage relationships with local and international recruitment agencies
• At least 3 years experience managing end to end resourcing and recruitment process. Experience should ideally be in a similar role or with a reputable recruitment agency
• First degree in Social Science or related discipline. Masters degree in HRM will be of advantage
• Sound knowledge of local and international Human Resource Management practices
• Good knowledge of Human Resource function in a large commercial organization and demanding operating environment
• Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills- influencing internal and external stakeholders
• Analytical skills with great attention to details required.
• Good business know how with demonstrated understanding of GSK’s internal and external environment and applying such knowledge
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.