Our client is a large-format printing organization based in Lagos with equipment and facilities that cannot be rivaled in sub-Saharan Africa. In the course of restructuring, the position of an (Information Technology) IT OFFICER has become vacant.
1. Installing, Configuring and managing computer hardware and soft ware
2. Maintaining and managing the company’s online presence
3. Trouble shooting for hardware and software problems
4. Providing IT support for the organisation/documentation and reports
5. Programming of variable data
6. Monitor network usage
7. Installing, supporting and maintaining server hardware and software infrastructure.
8. General IT equipment maintenance
9. Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time
Qualified candidates should please forward CVs to email@example.com using ‘IT OFFICER’ as subject of mail. Experienced candidates will be contacted.