Etisalat Nigeria - Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position of:
Manage all primary and secondary research activities to deliver market insights for effective decision-making.
· Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
· Plan and monitor tactical studies related to brand health checks, market segmentation, customer satisfaction studies, mystery shopping, network quality check, retail audits and other ad-hoc studies.
· Prepare and implement an annual research plan aimed at conducting market research activities to provide accurate and timely information on consumer trends/patterns/preferences.
· Set research guidelines in compliance with tested leading practices.
· Define the research methodologies and instruments to be used for each research project.
· Review questionnaires, moderator guides and other research tools and ensure compliance with tested leading practices.
· Conduct spot checks on all field research projects (especially those conducted by third-party market research companies) to validate findings and ensure data integrity.
· Review proposals and conduct selection of third-party market research companies.
· Liaise with research agencies and ensure proper communication of survey objectives to them.
· Interpret research findings and distil key highlights from survey results. Present research findings to user departments/divisions/units as required.
· Conduct regular reviews of all data sources and suppliers to ensure quality control.
· Provide clear direction, set targets, prioritize tasks and assign responsibilities to each member of the Etisalat market research team.
· Assist in implementing the unit?s work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
· Assist in planning and managing the human and material resources of the unit to optimise performance, morale and enhance productivity.
· Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
· Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates? performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
· Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Director, Commercial Planning.
· Perform any other duties as assigned by the Director, Commercial Planning.
· First degree or equivalent in a numerate discipline.
Experience,Skills & Competencies
. Six (6) to eight (8) years work experience, with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role.
· Postgraduate/professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.