Sales Manager at Owens and Xley
Posted on: 7 February, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Owens and Xley
Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost.
- A reputable indiginous fashion brand is looking to hire a sales/business manager.
- Duties shall include but shall not be limited to the following:
- Serving or supervising existing accounts, including social accounts, obtaining orders, and establishes new accounts and clientele by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Providing digital and written content.
- Adjusting content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or sales factors.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and sales promotions or collaborations; developing and executing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements.
- Focusing sales efforts by studying existing and potential customers.
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommending changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to the director or any authorized representatives of company.
- Representing company at fashion, and fashion-related events.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing customer-service standards; resolving problems, identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements. Preparing and coordinating events.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Proven integrity
- Familiarity with financial and customer service principles
- Problem-solving attitude
- Not older than 30
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a deep desire to work in the fashion industry
- Confident and pleasant
- Focused and not fussy
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Owens and XleySimilar Jobs
- Chief Accountant at Anthony Ayoade Associates
- Cinema Manager at Revolutions Consulting and Environmental Services
- Corps Member at Invent Alliance Limited
- Direct Sales Executive at Outsource Africa
- Head, Investor Relations at Ralds & Agate
- Interior Designer/Sales Consultant at Lorache Group
- Job Vacancies at Ascentech Services Limited
- Developers at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners