PMD Shipping Assistant at AOS Orwell
Posted on: 7 February, 2019
Deadline: 13 February, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at AOS Orwell
AOS Orwell is a merger of two Nigerian-based oil service companies, forming the largest indigenous services company in the region. Everything you need for offshore, land and swamp drilling, remedial and production.
Reference No: PMD/SA
Location: Port Harcourt
- Reporting to the Shipping Manager Process Management Division, this person will assist in the prompt clearing and delivery of goods imported from overseas vendors; for the maintenance of appropriate documentation so as to comply with all processes.
- Also, responsible for facility management, machinery, equipment and vehicle fleet maintenance at the company base and associated facilities.
- Prepare all documentation necessary for the application for PAAR.
- Analyze freight estimates and select freight forwarders and give confirmation of same including permission for freight forwarder to contact the vendor on readiness of goods after consultation with GM.
- Ensure Prompt delivery of items to our warehouse from freight forwarder.
- Process form M immediately on receipt of SONCAP Product certificate cover in place for purchase orders.
- Provide all necessary shipping reports.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's and Master's degree in a relevant discipline.
- At least 5 years’ cognate working experience.
- Ability to network within a customer organization to identify stakeholders is a requirement.
- Must be flexible, self-motivated, and versatile & works well under pressure.
- Must have good computer skills, time management skills and organizational skills
- Skilled in understanding market trend and intelligence for business decision.
- Proven ability to create and develop business relationship with customers.
- Microsoft Office suite Knowledge (MS Project, Excel etc.) would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Note: Shortlisted qualified candidates only will be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to AOS Orwell career website on www.aosorwell.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AOS OrwellSimilar Jobs
- Media Relations Manager at Sahara Group
- Secretary at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
- Latest Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Senior Crane and Marine Equipment Engineer 2 at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- F&C Secretary - Financial Controller (Local) at Onstream Group
- Career Opportunities at Sahara Group
- HVAC Senior Technician at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Fresh Vacancies at Subsea 7