University of Jos invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for employment for the position below:
- To head the Procurement Department of the University of Jos.
- To be responsible to the Vice Chancellor in all procurement matters.
- To plan and implement all procurement requirements of the University in line with the Public Procurement Act, 2007.
a.) Goods and Services
b.) Construction works.
c.) Consultant(s) for various works and services.
d.) Supervise and train subordinate staff.
- Should be ready to travel at short notice outside his/her duty post.
- To perform any other duty/duties as may be assigned by the Vice Chancellor.
Candidates MUST possess the following tobe considered for the post:
- First degree in the Social Sciences from any of the recognized Universities/Institutions.
- Must have worked as Head of Procurement in a tertiary institution for a period of not less than Five (5) years.
- Must have received the relevant training from the Bureau of Public Procurement and passed the relevant examination.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have attained the rank of not below that of an Assistant Director.
Method of Application
All handwritten applications should be accompanied with, among others, copies of the following documents:
- First School Leaving Certificate.
- West African School Certificate.
- Degree Certificate/HND Certificate.
- National Youth Service Certificate/Exemption Certificate
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
- Evidence of Training by BPP.
- Acceptance of Retirement Letter for those already retired.
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae addressed to:
University of Jos,
Jos, Plateau State.
Note: Applicants' Curriculum Vitae should include names of Three referees, one of who must be the Chief Executive of the institution where such a position had been held previously.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale