Managing Director - Expatriate (Food & Beverage) at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Posted on: 7 February, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a Food & Beverage Distribution company to recruit an expatriate for the position below in Lagos State:
- The Managing Director will manage the Company based in Nigeria
- He will manage the business development.
- The Managing Director has to be an entrepreneurial, autonomous, ambitious, determined profile with proven track in distribution management.
- Responsibility for overall company budget /Achieve revenue and profit margin targets/ strict implementation.
- Responsible for defining the commercial, financial and logistics strategy of the company to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Main focus on business development.
- Responsible for planning and execution of all marketing activities in Nigeria.
- Responsible for providing regular analysis of existing and future customer needs so as to anticipate future sales and business opportunities.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining positive relationships with key decision makers within potential future customers.
- Responsible for drawing up and implementation of business Plan and strategies
- To be a driving force in the development and promulgation of best practice, standards and codes of practice
Desired Skills and Experience
- Master's Degree is required. MBA will be a plus.
- Excellent record of achievement, in a dynamic corporate setting
- Ability to think and act strategically whilst maintaining a pragmatic perspective
- Notable successes in managing and developing FMCG distribution business in Nigeria / Africa
- Experienced to business and political relationships and establishing long-term partnerships
- Strong influencing style and executive presence; articulate and confident
- Collaborative, outgoing, creative and a team player
Method of Application
Note: We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Intern at Henkel
- Fresh Jobs at Sunrose Consulting
- Career Opportunities at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Strategic Insights Manager at Japan Tobacco International (JTI)
- E-Commerce Product Assurance Manager at Bonnie Gray Resources
- Internal Auditor at Henkel
- Editor at Afriprise Books
- Accounts Manager at Winco Foam Industries Limited