Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy formulation and implementation expertise and business operation improvement skills.
We are currently recruiting for the position below:
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
The successful candidate will maintain close supervision on the daily functions of the staff. Specifically, S/he will be responsible for dealing with telephone enquiries as appropriate and notes important messages that must be delivered promptly. The successful candidate will serve as the receiver of mail, documents and ordered items delivered to the organization’s address.
Minimum of a good bachelor’s degree.
• Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite (e.g. cresting forms, formatting, presentations).
• Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
• Diplomatic, resourceful and able to use initiative.
• Organisational (scheduling and co-ordinating) skills.
• Experience with managing teams.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Experience with developing, improving and managing work process flows and documentation.
• Preferably female
• BSc degree
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org