2019 KPMG Nigeria Graduate Internship Program
Posted on: 6 February, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at KPMG
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community.
As one of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depends on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people and the community, thereby enabling Nigeria’s success.
Auto req ID: 123431BR
Engagement Type: Internship
About the Program
The KPMG Accounting Graduate Academy has been developed to create an opportunity for qualified graduate accountants to join the firm upon completion of the mandatory National Youth Service Corps - NYSC. The academy enables accounting graduates and other eligible individuals to gain professional qualification in accounting - ACA, before they join KPMG. Some of the benefits include:
- Graduates can become ACA qualified at no cost to them
- Lectures, Tuition and daily lunch expenses are fully paid by KPMG
- A great Opportunity to learn from experienced professionals
- Opportunity for immediate employment upon ACA qualification
- Participants at the academy will undergo intensive lectures on a weekly basis, before they take any of their ICAN exams. They will also have opportunity for skeletal work exposures when necessary.
- Accounting graduates, who are currently serving in Lagos or have been mobilized to serve in Lagos
- Have completed youth service and are interested in taking this route towards becoming ACA qualified
- Non accounting graduates are also eligible, but must have passed at least 2 papers at ICAN skills level
- Minimum of 2.1 (second class upper) at first degree
- Minimum of five credits at O’level (to include Mathematics & English), obtained at ONE sitting
- Age must be less than 25 years
- Should not have written the KPMG graduate aptitude test previously.
Method of Application
Note: Eligible applicants will be contacted to take the KPMG Graduate Aptitude test and a Situational judgment test.
Interested and qualified? Go to KPMG career website on krb-sjobs.brassring.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about KPMGSimilar Jobs
- Cinema Manager at Revolutions Consulting and Environmental Services
- Corps Member at Invent Alliance Limited
- Financial Accounant at Zuriel Consulting
- Direct Sales Executive at Outsource Africa
- Head, Investor Relations at Ralds & Agate
- Interior Designer/Sales Consultant at Lorache Group
- Job Vacancies at Ascentech Services Limited
- Developers at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners