Jobs in A Pharmaceutical Company
Posted on: 20 July, 2011
Deadline: 1 August, 2011
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View Jobs posted same day
We are a leading indigenous pharmaceutical company involved in the marketing and sales of a wide range of own imported ethical and OTC brands. The company requires urgently the services of self motivated, targets-driven sales professionals who will be charged with the responsibility of establishing the company's brands in the sales territories assigned to them.
AREA SALES MANAGERS NORTH EAST/EAST
Area Sales Managers will be required to provide effective leadership for the team of restive Medical Sales Representatives deployed to their territories. The successful candidates will report to the National Sales Manager, and shall be based in Kano and Port-Harcourt accordingly.
• A good Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy. Current registration with the PCN and PSN are basic requirements.
• Not less than two years experience as an Area Sales Manager in a reputable pharmaceutical company.
• Track record of achievements in previous employments
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrable leadership skills and a strong and infectious "can do" attitude.
• Profound knowledge of the territories (mean that candidates would have worked in the territory of choice.)
MEDICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVES
The successful candidates will report to the Area Managers and will be deployed to manage healthcare professionals in the hospitals and obtain good distribution for the brands in the trade in the designated sales territories. The successful candidates will be currently based in Lagos, Maiduguri, lIorin. Port-Harcourt. Makurdi, Enugu, Abeokuta. Abuja and Ibadan
• A good bachelor'S degree in Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Physiology. Biochemistry or Microbiology.
• 1- 2 years experience as a Med. Sales Rep. in a reputable pharmaceutical company.
• Evident self confidence, good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good knowledge of the market in the territory of choice .
• Current Driving Licence.
Candidates who meet the above minimum requirements should apply in writing and attach a copy of their CV to:
Or apply on line to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 2 weeks from the 19th of July, 2011.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Interns at Toyo Medical Techs
- Job Opening in the Health Care Industry - Teclab Management Services Limited
- Graduate and Internship Recruitment at the Military Hospital Lagos (MHL)
- Finance Manager at LS Scientific Limited
- Job Opportunities at Rivet Clinical Services
- Call Centre Agents at Reel Staffing Limited
- Medical Vacancy at a Reputable Healthcare Provider
- Medical Officer at SouthShore Womens Clinic