Latest Job Vacancies at Transsnet Financial
Posted on: 6 February, 2019
Deadline: 22 February, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Transsnet Financial
Transsnet Financial is launching game-changing fintech apps in the Nigerian market to help people transact, save and borrow money. Transsnet is a joint venture between Transsion, the manufacturers of smartphone brands used by over 30% of Africans, including Tecno, Infinix and Itel, and NetEase, one of China’s biggest internet companies.
- Executes a comprehensive social media strategy that raises visibility and traffic for target audiences and followers
- Analyze and report on campaign performance on a day to day basis – give recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Create monthly editorial content calendars for each brand within the portfolio
- Create, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Cultivate a social media referral network
- Research and source material for content.
- Create marketing ideas for sales team, be part in sales activities
- Manage social media presence and execute maintenance on social media properties and accounts -Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, be responsible for a constant content calendar for each social media platforms.
- Be familiar with different kinds of popular social media platforms operations, the candidate will be a serial media/online marketing expert with key knowledge of branding and with a rich experience in digital marketing solutions.
- Experience working with financial brands will match the job better.
- Any combination of education and training equivalent to possession of a Bachelor's degree in Business, Commerce, Computer Science, Information Technology or other related areas.
go to method of application »
- A Telesales Representative is a sales representative who uses telephone to reach potential or existing customers.
- Managing, tracking and following up on leads by calling them
- Conducting sales presentations through the phone and screen sharing
- Meeting monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Creating and updating activity reports
- Good communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Patience and persistence
- Excellent typing skills
go to method of application »
- Provide professional knowledge training on relevant financial products, risk knowledge and risk audit skills
- Provided training on new policies, procedures and performance plan output by the risk management department
- Investigated training needs, prepared, adjusted and implemented training plans
- Bachelor Degree
- At least 2-3 years working experience as a financial industry training instructor, specialized in loan/credit card underwriting
- Presiding of business meetings such as investment association, industry summit, project BBS, salon lecture and product release conference with clear logical thinking and good on-site management and control ability
- Strong financial knowledge of risk management
- Strong language communication ability, appeal ability, organizing and planning ability and overall planning ability;
- Good command of English, know both English and Chinese is preferred
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with "Social Media Digital Marketing Specialist" as subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Transsnet FinancialSimilar Jobs
- ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) 2019
- Associate - Investment Banking at Eczellon Capital
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- IT Test Analyst at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Junior Network Administrator at La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited
- Asset and Liability Management Officer at VFD Group
- Finance Officer at Swiss Credit Limited
- Credit & Recovery Officer at MKOBO Microfinance Bank