Country Manager at TiAuto Investments Proprietary Limited
Posted on: 6 February, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at TiAuto Investments Proprietary Limited
TiAuto Investments Proprietary Limited is based in South Africa and operates in the tyre, wheel, battery and automotive accessories industry. The company holds the Tiger Wheel & Tyre, TYRES & MORE®, TiAuto Brands, Treads for Africa and Group Services Divisions. Across these divisions, TiAuto Investments (Pty) Ltd has a footprint spanning Africa while the retail divisions service South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Mozambique and Zimbabwe.
- The successful incumbent should have a strong background in wholesale distribution and will be responsible for the development of TiAuto’s business operations in West Africa.
- This will include existing wholesale distribution businesses in Ghana & Nigeria, and future retail roll-outs. It is envisaged that the position will require significant time “in-country” with future re-location possibility.
Areas of Responsibilty
- Developing the channel strategy and overseeing its execution;
- Day to day execution of supply chain partnerships for the wholesale business;
- Set, monitor and ensure achievement of business plan and KPI targets.
- Make recommendations to the board on any adjustments or improvements to the business plan.
- Identify and drive actions to improve profitability
- Develop, lead and execute negotiations
- Scout and identify suitable business (retail and/or wholesale) opportunities;
- Set up the infrastructure for the new business;
- Ensure all equipment and stock are in place;
- Ensure marketing campaigns are set up;
- Plan and Organise Resources;
- Manage all training aspects to upskill local resources;
- Build strong Customer Relations with local business partners;
- Monthly reporting on all aspects of the businesses;
Knowledge / Experience Required
- 3 Year business qualification;
- 3 - 5 years’ wholesale and management experience at a senior level;
- Demonstrated success in launching new products and/or penetrating new markets;
- Product knowledge (own & competitor) i.e. various suppliers tyres and rims;
- Advanced Computer Literate Skills (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel)
- Hands on experience in tyre industry;
- Demonstrated ability to manage stock (stock-take, mix, etc.)
- Experience in African countries will be an advantage;
Skills / Behaviour Required:
- Self-driven individual with demonstrated success, particularly in a wholesale environment;
- Excellent presentation and selling skills;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Leadership skills & the ability to coach, mentor and impart knowledge;
- Excellent Planning & Organising Skills
- Recruitment & interviewing skills.
- Ability to handle conflict.
- Cultural diversity.
- In-depth knowledge of financial acumen (income statements, budgets etc.)
- Excellent Customer/Service orientation
- Ability to use initiative;
- Professional presentation of self;
- Collaboration focused i.e. building relationships with suppliers and customers;
- High degree of Integrity/honesty;
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to TiAuto Investments Proprietary Limited career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TiAuto Investments Proprietary LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Senior Technical Officer (HVAC) at a Leading Electronic Firm - Willers Solutions Limited
- Engineering Support Officer at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Cost Estimator/Procurement Officer at a Leading Engineering Company - Nicole Sinclair
- Latest Jobs at Willers Solutions Limited
- Contract and Marketing Specialist at Uniterm Nigeria Limited
- HR Officer at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Latest Jobs at GreenKey Facility Management
- Job Vacancies at Horkey International Services Limited