HVAC/AC Technician at Mar & Mor Integrated Engineering Limited
Posted on: 6 February, 2019
Deadline: 15 February, 2019
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Mar and Mor Integarted Services
Mar & Mor Integrated Engineering Limited is an engineering services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical engineering services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum
- We are looking to hire a detail-oriented HVAC Technician to install, maintain and repair HVAC systems. The HVAC Technician will be skilled in cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems.
- The HVAC Technician will be responsible for air quality systems from installation to end-of-life by performing maintenance, warranty and emergency repairs.
- Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers' requirements.
- Minimum of High school (SSCE) with Test I, Trade Test II and Trade Test III certificate, or suitable equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 years work experience as an HVAC technician, and willingness to continue in HVAC field.
- Good understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
- Working knowledge of boiler systems.
- Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols.
- Good Knowledge and practice of Health and Safety.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume in PDF format to: email@example.com
- Applicants without trade test certificates will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mar and Mor Integarted ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Senior Technical Officer (HVAC) at a Leading Electronic Firm - Willers Solutions Limited
- Engineering Support Officer at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Cost Estimator/Procurement Officer at a Leading Engineering Company - Nicole Sinclair
- Latest Jobs at Willers Solutions Limited
- Contract and Marketing Specialist at Uniterm Nigeria Limited
- HR Officer at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Latest Jobs at GreenKey Facility Management
- Job Vacancies at Horkey International Services Limited