Chief Medical Director at Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, Ado-Ekiti
Posted on: 6 February, 2019
Deadline: 5 March, 2019
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Ekiti State University
The Management Board of Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, Ado-Ekiti invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Location: Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti
Job Type: Full-time
The Chief Medical Director:
- Is the Head/Chief Executive of the Institution;
- Is accountable to the Board of Management and the Honourable Commissioner of Health;
- Oversees the entire administration of all the Directorates, Departments and Units of the hospital;
- Is charged with the responsibility for the execution of policies and matters affecting the day-to-day management of the affairs of the hospital;
- Ensures that the hospital achieves its vision and mission statements while maintaining a strong positive image to all relevant stakeholders.
Interested Candidates must have the following qualifications and skills:
- A Medical practitioner who has been registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN) for a period not less than fifteen (15) years and must possess current practicing license from MDCN.
- Holds a registered postgraduate professional medical qualification and must be a fellow of either the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or West African Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent registerable by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria obtained not less than ten (10) years prior to the appointment as the Chief Medical Director;
- Must have substantial administrative experience in health management and hospital administration;
- Pre-requisite training(s) in Management with Certification(s), Clinical experience/evidence of clinical/funded Medical research will be an added advantage;
- Be medically fit;
- Of proven good character and integrity;
- Knowledge/skill in Information and Communication Technology.
Salary & Allowances
- Salary and allowances will be in accordance with the Public Service Salary Structure for this category of Officer.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit twenty (20) copies of their Application Letters and Curriculum Vitae with electronic copies prepared in a USB flash Drive sealed in an envelope addressed to:
The Director of Administration,
Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital,
P.M.B. 5355, Ado Ekiti,
- The Curriculum Vitae of each applicant must include the names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be a Senior Medical or Dental Practitioner of Not Less than twenty (20) years post qualification experience and who should be in a position to attest to the candidate’s academic, professional and managerial abilities as well as moral character and uprightness.
- This should be accompanied by recommendation letters from the referees.
- Candidates should enclose their vision statement for the Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, Ado-Ekiti in not more than one thousand (1,000) words .
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ekiti State UniversitySimilar Jobs
- Bursar at Gombe State University
- Fresh Jobs at Silverwood School, Maryland Lagos
- Teacher (Preschool) at Imagine Early Years and Elementary
- Latest Jobs at Roemichs International School
- Digital Marketing Executive at Attainables Entertainment Limited
- Teachers at Laurels Foundation School
- Associate, Finance at Bridge International Academies
- Teachers at Chelis Education Consult Limited