Latest Vacancies at ARM Life Plc
Posted on: 5 February, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at ARM Life Plc
ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
- The Position Holder is responsible for effectively managing and coordinating both the resources and activities of the ARM contact-centre with the aim of ensuring optimal service delivery, and customer engagement.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Daily Management of Contact Centre Provide effective oversight over the daily operations of the Contact Centre and ensure activities run smoothly and efficiently.
- Proactively Manage Performance of CX Staff Track operative performance of Contact Centre staff.
- Reward and Recognition Develop recognition and motivation scheme to encourage/reward excellent performance amongst agents. Manage attrition rate.
- Drive Optimal Customer Experience Actively promote customer acquisition, retention, loyalty and advocacy with clear financial measurements
- Provide Adequate Escalation Channels Follow up on complex complaints/requests which are within or beyond the approved turnaround time for handling customer issues.
- Manage Inter-departmental Communications Communicate effectively with all departments within the organization to ensure adequate feedback is received/provided to serve customers effectively.
- Reporting and Analytics Provide periodic reports to show statistical data of customers’ interactions with the organization.
- Support the Development of CX Strategy Develop new strategies and respond positively to new initiatives brought into practice making sure they easily become part of the superlative customer experience delivery.
- Ad-Hoc Duties Provide weekly plan/reports and any other duties assigned by the Head of department.
- Support Team’s Development Provide leadership to contact-centre staff, by providing guidance, encouraging competency development, and team-bonding, towards building a highly effective team.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience (preference for experience in financial services industry).
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university.
- Experience in financial sector will be added advantage.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
go to method of application »
- Responsible for unifying various digital marketing activities across all touch points, with the aim of complementing and reinforcing the impact of each marketing method, while simultaneously enhancing the customer experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Marketing Management Support the development, and manage the execution of a comprehensive digital marketing strategy within the context of the overall business strategy, leveraging on the organization’s understanding of buyer behavior, the elements (4 Ps) of the marketing mix, and integrating digital, brand and business strategy, to create value for the organization (and subsidiaries) especially in driving new business, and fostering customer loyalty.
- Internal Communications Drive successful intra-organization communication campaigns, by supporting the development of communication plans & materials, identifying the appropriate mediums (e.g. e-mail, intranet, video portals) for pushing internal communications to audiences, and delivering consistent and coherent messages, with the aim of either spreading awareness, or effecting desired change.
- Inbound Marketing Lead the execution of multiple forms of ‘pull’ marketing (e.g. content marketing, blogs, events SEO, opt-in email marketing, social media), to create brand awareness, attract prospects through 1 1 targeting, and support them in making fact-based buying decisions.
- Channel Management Develop and implement effective practices to deliver marketing content over multiple channels (i.e. Youtube, Social Media, Website), and drive real-time online engagement with target audience.
- Email Marketing Manage 2 way communication via email marketing tool with the objective of generating revenue and maintaining top of mind awareness to prospects and clients
- Vendor Management Manage the organization’s relationship with external agencies /service providers in line with the firm’s established practices and procedures (e.g. service level management).
- Cost Management Monitor the utilization, and allocation of the organization’s marketing budget, and associated costs, with the aim of ensuring optimal utility of available resources, and avoiding budget over-runs.
- Measurement of Marketing Metrics Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify relevant metrics for measuring the organization’s marketing efforts, tracking and measuring key metrics for evaluating their effectiveness towards meeting targeted business objectives.
- Supports Team’s Development Provides advice, guidance and assistance to less experienced colleagues as required.
- Minimum of 6 years of work experience in corporate communications, advertising and/or marketing research.
- Agency experience will be added advantage
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited university
- Master’s Degree in Public Relations or Marketing
- Professional certification in Public Relations or advertising from a recognized professional body (e.g. CIPR, NIPR, APCON)
- Certifications/Qualifications from Google, Hubspot, Microsoft, DMI, etc
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ARM Life PlcSimilar Jobs
- Female Marketing Officer at Coinbox Limited
- Tellers at GTI Microfinance Bank Limited
- Card Support Officer at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Fresh Jobs at Altara Credit Limited
- Associate Director - Investment & Financial Services at SB Capital Partners
- Group Head, Commercial Banking Lagos & South at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Latest Jobs at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Financial Manager at Transsnet Group