Crypto Analyst/Trader at Quidax
Posted on: 4 February, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Quidax
Quidax is the simplest and most secure way to buy and sell bitcoin, ethereum, ripple and other altcoins.
About the role:
We are looking for a Crypto Trader/Analyst to join our trading team. You will monitor trading strategy performance, execute the trades, and develop trading signals.
- Monitor automated trading strategies, execute block trades.
- Analyze and manage digital asset portfolio positions.
- Actively follow Crypto markets with an eye for generating trading opportunity ideas.
- Monitor a large scale of foreign exchange functions and operations within the cryptocurrency environment. This will include all transactions and remittances in the field.
- Manage the research on both foreign and domestic markets, with the use of fundamental and technical analysis. Must also be able to provide appropriate solutions or recommendations for all clients that they can handle.
- Maintain the relationship between international or counterpart financial institutions.
- Ensuring that all markets are within 1-2% of the overall markets 24/7
- Managing the positions of Quidax on the markets to ensure we don’t lose on price volatility
- Hedge positions we have and ensure timely liquidation of excess funds into fiat currency.
- 2-3 years relevant working experience with trading.
- An entrepreneurial, hardworking, self-starter with initiative and a desire to keep improving every day.
- Decisiveness with the ability to process complicated information quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Strong math aptitude, numerical and quantitative analysis skills.
- What you can expect from us?
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about QuidaxSimilar Jobs
- Administrations Officer at MINISO Lifestyle Nigeria Limited
- Confectionery Jobs at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Project Manager (Supervisory) at Hausba Smarthomes Limited
- Sales Supervisor at Vicmart Enterprises Limited
- Sales Executives at Wandel International Nigeria Limited (Simba Group)
- Job Openings at House of Ravissant (HOR)
- Job Openings at Robeck Locks Limited
- Sales Officers at Stresert Services Limited