Lafarge Cement WAPCO Nigeria Plc is a cement manufacturing company in Nigeria owned by Lafarge SA, Paris. We stand to enjoy high value creation from the Lafarge branding equity as the Group introduces
a turning point to display customer orientation, technical excellence and innovation from the branding platform. Our Company is a multinational and leading player in the building industry.
Lafarge Cement WAPCO Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the below vacant job positions:
1. Support - Sales Reps
2. Support & Train the sales reps to the different products and their applications.
3. Does joint visits with the sales reps to coach and help them in complex/difficult cases.
4. Analyse sales statistics and challenge sales team.
5. Prepares jointly sales reps action plans regarding VAP (pipelines, targets, customers, etc)
6. Promote VAPto specifiers
7. Visit all specifiers like engineers, architects, municipality technical services, owners & developers.
8. Identify high VAP potential projects and follow up.
9. Organise promotional events (Demo days, local shows, etc.,).
10. Research and find appropriate Raw Materials for our VAP product range
11. Identify and Develop Applicator Networks (under supervision of General Manager)
12. Make sure the applicators get proper support from demonstrators, QCand other experts
13. Organise local applicator network meetings
14. Actively contribute to the technical innovation process
Desired Skills and Experience
• Good knowledge of concrete, manufacturing and delivering
• Construction engineer/ construction material science/ generalist
• Civil engineer with min. 5 years experiences
• Good knowledge of specifying processes
• Technical credibility to challenge sales representatives and specifiers
• Good knowledge of concrete mix-designs and properties
• Knowledge of quality standards and technical regulations
• Solid experiences with office software and Microsoft package incl. LotusNotes
• Technical ability to learn about new products and to approach new segments
• Marketing: Good understanding of Marketing levers (pricing, segmentation)
• Expert in the implementation of Placing & Finishing Service
• Behavioural and/or managerial competencies:
• Good communication and listing skills
• Adaptable to talk to different levels and build networks (internal and external)
• Ability to motivate and coach sales reps within the BU matrix organization
• Enable to attract and motivate potential applicators
• Ability to challenge area and sales manager towards increase of VAPs
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.