Jobs at Lase Consulting
Posted on: 2 May, 2014
Deadline: 29 May, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Lase Consulting
Lase Consulting - Our client is a leading and fast-expanding IT products retailer. Our vision is to be the No.1 IT retailer by 2015. We owe our success over the years to the innovation, dedication and commitment of our employees.
Established 8 years ago in Lagos with branches in Abuja, Port Harcourt and South West zone. Having Served over 25,000 Customers. The company is now launching an ecommerce platform and need services of Call Center Agents.
- Answer calls and respond to emails
- Handle customer inquiries by telephone and email
- Research required information using available resources
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Update existing customer information process order forms and applications
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Route calls to appropriate resource
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- OND/HND Holders in computer science or related field.
- Must have knowledge of Computer Hardware and Software.
- Must be smart, attentive to detail, and be able to multi task.
go to method of application »
- Design or create graphics to meet specific commercial or promotional needs, such as packaging, displays, logos and web design.
- OND/HND Holders.
- Must be able to use Corel draw.
- Adobe Photoshop (added advantage).
- Must be able to work with a team.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should email application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lase ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Transmission Integration Engineer at a Leading Telecoms Company - MacTay Consulting
- Graduate Marketing Associates at Martyns Consulting
- Sales Officer at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Financial Collector at Fosad Consulting
- Bike Riders at Gokada - Proten International
- Jobs at dipoleDIAMOND
- Government Relations Territory Manager at Thomson Reuters
- Job Opportunities at Box & Cedar