ZONAL SALES MANAGER (OWERRI/UYO)
Who will be responsible for the coordination and implementation of sales activities in the zone. The chosen candidate will be responsible for:
• The achievement of sales targets and other KPLs in the zones.
• Total Management of depot operations which include sales, Stock Management, Finance, Administration and People Management.
• Activate weekly, Monthly and Annual Business plan of their zones.
• Coordinate the accounting and store functions to enhance compliance with lay down procedure and process.
• Enforce and monitor the reconciliation of all transaction by the account and store officer.
• Ensure that the Accounting Officer lodge all proceeds from sales daily and intact without short banking.
• Handle all Administrative and security matters in the depot.
• Ensure the maintenance of company fleet assigned to him and all sales team members and other company properties.
• Handle the appraisal and maintains staff discipline and also enforces all company's policies.
• Create and Maintain Relationship with Government Agencies.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
HND/ B.sc in Management science with minimum of 7years Sales experience. The ideal candidate must not be less than 35 and not more than 40 years, be based in the location and ready to work on the field without supervision.
MBA in marketing or Business administration or other relevant field is an advantage.
Ability to anticipate and solve problems, Strong interpersonal and communication skills, sound initiative, Management and organizational skills also desirable.
SALES REPRESENTATIVES: (Edo/Delta)
HND/B.Sc in Management Science or any social science course with a minimum of 1 to 3 years working experience as a Sales Man.
The ideal candidates must not be less than 25 years or more than 32 years. Candidates must reside in the territory indicated and must be ready to work on the field with minimum supervision.
IT OFFICER: (Lagos)
HND/B.Sc in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or Computer Engineering with a minimum of 1 to 2 years working experience in an IT department The ideal candidates must be based in Lagos and must be ready to work with minimum supervision.
Method Of Application
Interested candidates should forward their CV within 2 weeks from the date of publication to email@example.com