Sales and Svc Support - Client at Standard Chartered Bank
Posted on: 2 May, 2014
Deadline: 14 May, 2014
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria - We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group's people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
Standard Chartered is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job ID: 429533
Job Function: Retail Clients
Location: Port Harcourt
- Ensure high level of customer service and manage difficult customer situations.
- Ensure resolution of all complaints received for branches through Service Quality.
- Gather / prepare statistics for service quality and productivity indicators
- Ensure compliance with internal and external guidelines and ensure minimal comments in audits and other inspections
- Find ways to improve operational efficiency and control costs to meet cost budgets
- Ensure transactions are processed with a high level of accuracy and commitment within standard turn around time in order to satisfy customer needs
- Monitor customer satisfaction survey ratings, net promoter score or any other survey/ feedback ratings taken from customers and ensure continuous improvement if below bench-mark, sustain and better quality service
- Ensure adherence to laid down processes, facilitate first time resolution. Minimize rejections and customer complaints
- Monitor and track transaction volumes and ensure effective transaction migration to alternate channels of banking
- Ensure validity and completeness of transactions processed and ensure concessions granted are inputted
- Responsible for general reconciliation and control activities
- Be multi-skilled to handle all kinds of transactions and services in the bank as per applicable guidelines
- Sales Referrals: where relevant, identify prospects for cross-selling from observation of customer transactions to highlight to sales staff
- Contribute to branch performance through referrals, efficient customer service, effective operations controls
- Evaluate customer needs and provide advice as to products required / Cross Sell Bank products to current/potential customers
- Be aware of bank’s Mis-selling & Sales Policies and ensure adherence all the times.
- Be aware of all the policies and procedures issued in relation to ORMA, Group Code of Conduct, KYC/CDD/EDD & Money laundering prevention. Ensure compliance with “Guidelines for the submission of Suspicious Transaction Reports issued by Head Legal & Compliance/Country Money Laundering Preventiion Officer He/she must ensure compliance with these policies and procedures on an ongoing basis. Any suspicious transaction must immediately be reported to the supervising officer.
- Ensure compliance with Group Policy and Standards, local laws and regulations, controls and procedures of the bank
- Premises management in areas of merchandising, housekeeping as well as store management. Lounge upkeep and maintenance
Responsible for health and safety for all. As part of the Health and Safety guidelines you should:
- Take reasonable care for the health and safety of co-workers and those who may be affected by your actions or your omissions; Co-operate with Management to support and promote Health and safety in the workplace;
- Ensure that your actions do not put others at risk; Work in a healthy and safe manner;
- Encourage others to work in a healthy and safe manner
- Report all accidents and incidents and bring to the attention of the management any hazard in the workplace
- Introduce self service delivery channels like SMS, Visa Electron Debit Card and ATM to customers to sign-up to such service
- Acquire new customers and build relationships with existing customers.
- Attend to customer Sales / Financial Enquiries
- Facilitate the Account Opening & On-boarding process
- Handling FDA enquiries/requests, Rollovers, Additions, etc
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Enter roles and responsibilities
Qualifications & Skills
- Enter qualifications and skills
Method of Application
Interested candidates should click Here To Apply Online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Standard Chartered BankSimilar Jobs
- IBD Analyst/Associate at Exotix
- Division Manager, Capital Market Development at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Career Opportunities at First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank)
- Business Development / Deal Origination Officer at Nexus Capital Markets, LLC
- Career Opportunities at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Career Opportunities at Dangote Group
- Relationship Managers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Career Opportunities at Wema Bank Plc