Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 2 May, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Chevron
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, with subsidiaries that conduct business worldwide, including Nigeria.
Chevron Nigeria Limited hereby invites applications from qualified candidates for employment. These positions will be initially located in Lagos. The company also provides career opportunities to its workforce in other Chevrons worldwide operations.
Chevron is committed to sound environmental and safety practices and exhibits cultural diversity. Our employees conduct their day-to-day work with the principles outlined in The Chevron Way which expresses our vision “to be the global energy company most admired for its people, partnership and performance”.
If you are interested in becoming a valued employee of Chevron Nigeria Limited, a company that provides excellent career opportunities and welfare packages, this opportunity awaits you! Will you join us?
Chevron Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Requisition Number: 037136202
Location: Escravos, Delta State, Nigeria
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Deploys SAP Training Gap Closures for individuals and Facility goals. Utilizes the SAP models to conduct training assessments and verification for experienced field personnel.
- Verifies and monitors trainees and employees training schedules; delivers training to individuals and groups as required.
- Designs and plans On the Job Training activities linked to the IDP for Trainees and experienced employees utilizing SAP on Competency Models and OPITO models.
- Develops localized training schedules to track training attendance and manpower distribution.
- Tracks/monitors Trainees OJL activities; monitors and reviews trainees' logbooks, training materials and signs off materials in line with OPITO standards; reports and tracks individual training performance.
- Obtain and maintain OPITO certifications for individual training /assessor discipline.
- Bachelor's degree/Higher National Diploma in Engineering or Sciences.
- Minimum of ten (10) years operations experience in oil/gas/water production/processing facility.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Effective communication skills (written and oral).
- Good facilitation skills.
- Possession of OJL Train the Trainer and A1 Assessor Training Certifications will be an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ChevronSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- HR,Talent Manager at an Oil and Gas EPC Company - Aldelia Limited
- Job Vacancies at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Interns at Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited
- Mooring Master at GUS Consulting Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Human Leadership Resources
- Accounts Supervisor at an Oil and Gas Firm - Lagem Firma and Partners