Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries. The senior management and staff of DBESL have more than twenty years (20 years) experience in successfully operating in the Sub-Saharan African market, during which we have created innovative, user friendly solutions that have opened up new markets and increased the profitability of our clients. We provide a one-stop solutions shop to challenges experienced by our clients
We are recruiting to fill the following position:
Purpose and Duration of the Service
- Contractor undertakes to carry out the SERVICE as herein after described:
Description of the SERVICE:
- As a Focal point in ONNE to manage goods receipt of operational spare parts purchased by Client.
- To ensure good exchange of information with Tech Log, Client’s Logistic, JV shipping/transit and MIE team
- To follow the Spare Parts from the forwarder.
- To crosscheck with Techlog Transit the items are corresponding to the shipping agent delivery note.
- To coordinate the Spare Parts inspection with the Techlog team.
- To follow proper materials storage conditions in coordination with warehouse team.
- To liaise with Techlog to ensure the bin location of material is properly entered in UNISUP, in coordination with Client’s stock control.
- To ensure all required document (certificates, FAT,etc...) have been provided with the item for proper reception.
- To issue DDR and record the follow up status accordingly if any.
- To check that the proper documents & data required for spare part PO receipt & integration have been duly obtained and filed, to check that the progress measurement of spare part integration gives realistic information.
- To issues periodic, ad-hoc reports and hand over as required.
- Performs physical checks of Operational Spare Parts on behalf of the Client’s Maintenance Superintendent or PHC Maintenance representatives.
- Prepare re-integrations forms when equipment back from Client’s Site and forward to Onne Techlog / Stock control.
- Check PR/WO to ensure that material corresponds against to original request.
- Check the equipment prepared by storekeepers before loading in CCUs to be delivered to Client’s site.
The SERVICES will take place in the following location: Port Harcourt area, Nigeria at ONNE offices or designated by COMPANY.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should click here to apply online.