Jobs for Experienced Professionals in an FMCG Company
Posted on: 2 May, 2014
Deadline: 7 June, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Bryden Consulting Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The following vacancies exist in a Food and Beverage Company for professionals with FMCG experience.
- Defining the learning strategy and recruitment, setting high standard principles and providing likely solutions. Providing pragmatic and consistent guidance and advice to managers on grievance, attendance, disciplinary, and performance issues.
- Raising proactive issues with managers, identifying practical solutions to complex and diverse HR issues, and recommending appropriate action plans.
- Compiling and managing case management documentation, accompany and support managers.
- Briefing new managers on the policies and procedures of an organization in conjunction with development and learning team, providing coaching to managers on difficult and complex issues.
- Liaising with recruitment team on salary levels for existing and prospective staff consistent with organization market conditions and policies.
- Ensuring the maintenance of all payroll data by HR Administrators.
- Reviewing and revising HR policies in compliance with changing or new legislation.
- Developing personal policies, maintaining and updating policy manuals as well as employee handbooks as needed.
- Organizing and conducting employee testing and recruitment programs.
- Collecting ongoing information regarding satisfaction of employee on salary packages and wage, working conditions, etc.
- Keeping managers informing on anti discrimination regulations.
- Conducting new employee orientation program and other educational and training programs on changes in benefits, diversity, etc.
- Administering and keeping information on benefits and compensation packages up-to-date.
- Receiving employee complaints and acting accordingly to resolve them.
- Utilizing outside resources in order to monitor issues and concerns in employment law, communicating potential changes to senior management.
- Minimum of 7-9 years experience in human resources roles
Must be female
- Degree in Industrial Relations/Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related fields
- A Masters degree in Human Resource Management or membership of a professional organization will be an added advantage.
go to method of application »
- Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets quality assurance financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Develops quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories.
- Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Maintains and improves product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating customer complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs, and manufacturing and training methods.
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
Requirements / Skills / Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 7-9 years experience in supervisory role in quality control department
- Must be Male
- Degree in Industrial chemistry,bio-chemistry, food technology or related fields
- A Masters degree in relevant study or membership of a professional organization will be an added advantage.
- Process Improvement, Analyzing Information , Strategic Planning, Verbal Communication, Informing Others, Quality Engineering, Emphasizing Excellence, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Dealing with Complexity.
Method of Application
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE REQUISITE EXPERIENCE, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit there C.V to email@example.com within 2 weeks from the date of this publication. Use the position applied for as the subject of your email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bryden Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Senior Procurement Specialist, Facilities and Engineering Services at Dangote Group
- Storekeeper at Giant Beverages Limited
- Retail Sales Representatives at Fairy Pasteries
- Personal Driver at Technoglass Industries Limited
- Store Keeper at Emerald Food & Beverages Company Ltd
- Sales Vacancies at CWAY Group
- Latest Jobs at Triton International Company Limited
- Accounts Payable Officer at Fan Milk Plc