Software Programmer at Pethahiah Rehoboth International Limited
Posted on: 1 May, 2014
Deadline: 16 May, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Pethahiah Rehoboth International Limited - A foremost Value Added Service Provider in the Telecoms Sector requires the services of an Experienced Software Programmer.
Develop Application with appropriate programming language based on system requirements and specifications.
- B.Sc., B.E., HND, Computer Science preferable, candidate with other qualification but with good experience in the skills will also be considered.
- Must have good knowledge of JAVA, C, C #, Aps, apsx and ASP DotNet.
- Must have good knowledge of PHP, XML, HTML
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft SQL SEVER and MYSQL SERVER.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Must be ready to work any time even on weekends and holiday.
- Must be ready to learn new technology
- Eager to learn and adapt to new things
- Must be able to study alone and come up with good result
- 2-4 years' experience
- Exposure to basic Hardware Maintenance / Network Support
- High level of IQ & good communication skills
- High level of discipline is desired
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send C.V to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Front-End/UI Designers at Cousant Technologies
- Graduate CISCO Instructors at UNITeS Cisco Networking Academy
- Services Delivery Manager at Microsoft Nigeria
- Hybrid (Ionic) Mobile App Developer at Cousant Technologies
- General Manager, Business Development & Sales at Phase3 Telecom
- Graduate Facility and Admin Officer at Terragon Group
- Warehouse Manager at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Job Openings at Cellulant