Software Programmer at Pethahiah Rehoboth International Limited
Posted on: 1 May, 2014
Deadline: 16 May, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Pethahiah Rehoboth International Limited - A foremost Value Added Service Provider in the Telecoms Sector requires the services of an Experienced Software Programmer.
Develop Application with appropriate programming language based on system requirements and specifications.
- B.Sc., B.E., HND, Computer Science preferable, candidate with other qualification but with good experience in the skills will also be considered.
- Must have good knowledge of JAVA, C, C #, Aps, apsx and ASP DotNet.
- Must have good knowledge of PHP, XML, HTML
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft SQL SEVER and MYSQL SERVER.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Must be ready to work any time even on weekends and holiday.
- Must be ready to learn new technology
- Eager to learn and adapt to new things
- Must be able to study alone and come up with good result
- 2-4 years' experience
- Exposure to basic Hardware Maintenance / Network Support
- High level of IQ & good communication skills
- High level of discipline is desired
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send C.V to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Senior Technology Sales Role at Ericsson
- Technology Role at eHealth Systems Africa
- Media Job at Pinnacle Mobile Limited
- Human Resource Job Opening at The Source Computers Limited
- Information Technology Job Vacancy at ChamsSwitch Limited
- Human Resource Role at General Electric (GE)
- Accountant at a Technology Driven Company - Culminate Consulting
- Media Content Producer at Andela