Software Programmer at Pethahiah Rehoboth International Limited
Posted on: 1 May, 2014
Deadline: 16 May, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Pethahiah Rehoboth International Limited - A foremost Value Added Service Provider in the Telecoms Sector requires the services of an Experienced Software Programmer.
Develop Application with appropriate programming language based on system requirements and specifications.
- B.Sc., B.E., HND, Computer Science preferable, candidate with other qualification but with good experience in the skills will also be considered.
- Must have good knowledge of JAVA, C, C #, Aps, apsx and ASP DotNet.
- Must have good knowledge of PHP, XML, HTML
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft SQL SEVER and MYSQL SERVER.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Must be ready to work any time even on weekends and holiday.
- Must be ready to learn new technology
- Eager to learn and adapt to new things
- Must be able to study alone and come up with good result
- 2-4 years' experience
- Exposure to basic Hardware Maintenance / Network Support
- High level of IQ & good communication skills
- High level of discipline is desired
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send C.V to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Graduate Technical Customer Support Officers at Vivid-Tech Solutions and Services
- Animators at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Graduate and Experienced Jobs at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Hosting Operation Manager (Vas) at Lightning Networks Limited
- Junior Data Scientist (Octave Analytics) at Co Creation Hub (CcHUB)
- Software Developers at Vatebra Limited
- Job Opportunity at Nokia Nigeria
- Director, Account Management, CSS at Visa Incorporated