Company Accountant at ABR Offshore Services Limited
Posted on: 30 April, 2014
Deadline: 9 April, 2014
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
ABR Offshore Services Limited - A reputable Oil and Gas Company in Lagos urgently requires suitable and qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of Company Accountant
- This role requires the preparation and interpretation of management accounts, cashflow forecast and various financial reports for the organization.
- The job will support the Finance Manager in producing monthly accounts and other adhoc reports.
- This position will also assist in developing treasury management process and reporting for the company.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Degree qualified (B.SC/HND) in Accounting with professional certification i.e ACCA or ICAN.
- Good knowledge of business inter-relationship of all departments in a multinational environment is a prerequisite for this position.
- Experience in world class Financial Services Company will also be a good add-on.
Method of Application
If you fit the above description then send your applications with detailed CV to: email@example.com not later than 9th May, 2014. Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through telephone.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Graduate Front Desk Officer at Beneprojecti Nigeria Limited
- Assistant Business Development Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Engineering Vacancy at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Onstream Group Recruiting HSSEQ QA/QC Managers
- Job Openings at AOS Orwell
- Accountants at Integrated Oil & Gas Limited
- Job Openings at an Oil and Gas Firm - Vic Lawrence and Associates Limited