Accountant at Stresert Services Limited
Posted on: 30 April, 2014
Deadline: 15 May, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
Stresert Services Limited - Our client is a large-format printing organization based in Lagos with equipment and facilities that cannot be rivaled in sub-Saharan Africa. As a result of growth and expansion, the position of an Accountant has become vacant.
- Employee in this job Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Process and reconcile a wide variety of accounting documents such as invoices, departmental billings, employee reimbursements, bank reconciliation, cash receipts, vendor statements, and journal vouchers; review and code financial information; prepare and process documents to disburse funds, make deposits and prepare reports; compile and review information for accuracy; and maintain records.
- Work is performed by applying knowledge of accounting terminology and using Spreadsheets and/or automated accounting systems.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
- Accomplish the result by performing the duty
- Any other duty of similar deliverable that may be assigned from time to time
- The Candidate preferably a Female MUST be a Chartered Accountant, a graduate with back ground in Accounting and MUST be familiar with accounting modelling tools.
- Must have 3 - 4 years work experience with core accounting duties.
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
- Corporate Finance, confidentiality
- Reporting skills, deadline-oriented, time management
- Reasoning ability, mathematical ability, and logical thinking skills
- Data entry management, Problem solving skills
- Proficient with MS Office (word, excel, Power point) a MUST and accounting software usage.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com using 'ACC PRINT' as subject of mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Investment Banking Associates at Oscar Temple
- ICT Officer at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- Office Manager at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Sales Roles at Lorache Group
- Administration Officer at Fadac Resources
- Job Vacancies at Whytecleon Limited
- IT Account Manager at WOW Jobs
- Front Desk Officers at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)