Tranzit is Recruiting
Posted on: 30 April, 2014
Deadline: 9 May, 2014
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View All Jobs at Tranzit
Tranzit is a free web/mobile enabled transportation and delivery service that enables you to locate interesting, or required places and events based on your location. Tranzit puts people a few taps away from a licensed, vetted transportation and delivery pickup service. For drivers, Tranzit provides access to more passengers so they can make more money.
Tranzit Location Services Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Tranzit is a free web/mobile enabled transportation and delivery service that enables you to locate interesting, or required places and events based on your location.
- Tranzit puts people a few taps away from a licensed, vetted transportation and delivery pickup service. For drivers, Tranzit provides access to more passengers so they can make more money.
- In this role you will work be working within a team of customer service reps. specifically assisting with bookings and enquiries in relation to the services of Tranzit.
- You are the first point of contact for customers (users) who would like to know the progress of their bookings, log complaints, request receipts, and make bookings or enquiries.
- You are going to assist customers with a wide range of queries and identifying the best course of action for dealing with a customer’s call.
- Also provide excellent, personalised service to customers through excellent communication and product knowledge.
- Maintain all Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) of Tranzit.
- You must be able to collate and analyse data, organisation of accounts and interpret data.
- Communicate with and track drivers on jobs.
- Escalate and route customer issues to the relevant process operators/ IT personnel.
- Help customers with issues arising from use of the Tranzit web and mobile apps.
- Adhere to assigned shift slots ensuring availability throughout the shift period.
- Maintain communication with customers waiting for Taxis/ Ensure Taxi ride is successful.
- Log in lost and found items forwarded in the appropriate database.
- Ensure all lost and found items are properly stored for retrieval for enquiring customers
- Advise vehicle operators on traffic conditions, hazards or delays and recommends alternate routes.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the Operations/Business Manager.
- OND or its equivalent in any discipline.
- A minimum of two (2) years working experience related to the role.
- Must be PC literate and have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward CV’s and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TranzitSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at a Fast Growing Travel Bureau
- Operations Executive (Travel Agency) at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Ticketing & Reservation Officer at Wendy Travel & Tours Limited