Vacancies at Lorache Consulting
Posted on: 30 April, 2014
Deadline: 2 May, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Lorache Consulting requires the service of an experienced Associate Consultant
- The employee has to identify the problems, offer recommendations and assist in implementing the proposed solutions for the organization.
- He or she has to participate in the important client based meetings.
- The consultant also needs to fulfill the management related tasks such as working with the other team leads to ensure a structured business process.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate fieldwork for assignments with the Manager/Lead Consultant by developing project plans, fieldwork task schedules, scheduling and preparing for workshops and interviews, gathering documentation, and liaising with client staff.
- Conduct interviews with client management to gain an understanding of client business conditions, risks and controls (including preparation of interview notes).
- Identify, develop and document issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed.
- Contributes to proposal submissions and business development initiatives under the direction of the Leadership team.
- Strategic planning for Human Capital growth and development, i.e. Manpower Planning, Career Pathing & Counseling, Managerial Succession
Position Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in a consulting firm
- Problem-solving and analytical
- Strong contractual negotiation skills
- Great customer and client service skills
- Proven ability to motivate and lead a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Provable competencies in human resource, strategy, administration and accounting.
- BSc. Qualification in a related field
go to method of application »
- Female applicant
- Applicants must be a graduate.
- Must be self-driven, positively aggressive and result oriented to achieve stated targets.
- Must be Computer literate and proficient in computer applications.
- Aggressive and effective marketing skill.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills.
- Previous work experience will be an added advantage.
- Ability to grow and maintain client base.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: email@example.com stating this position as subject of mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Manager at Workforce Group
- Information Technology Job Vacancies at Rovedana Limited
- Latest Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Operations Manager at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Account Executive, Business Development - Small Package at UPS Supply Chain Solutions
- Business Development Manager - Wireline Logging at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Latest Jobs at The Concept Group
- Android Developer at Rovedana