Vacancies at Lorache Consulting
Posted on: 30 April, 2014
Deadline: 2 May, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache Consulting requires the service of an experienced Associate Consultant
- The employee has to identify the problems, offer recommendations and assist in implementing the proposed solutions for the organization.
- He or she has to participate in the important client based meetings.
- The consultant also needs to fulfill the management related tasks such as working with the other team leads to ensure a structured business process.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate fieldwork for assignments with the Manager/Lead Consultant by developing project plans, fieldwork task schedules, scheduling and preparing for workshops and interviews, gathering documentation, and liaising with client staff.
- Conduct interviews with client management to gain an understanding of client business conditions, risks and controls (including preparation of interview notes).
- Identify, develop and document issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed.
- Contributes to proposal submissions and business development initiatives under the direction of the Leadership team.
- Strategic planning for Human Capital growth and development, i.e. Manpower Planning, Career Pathing & Counseling, Managerial Succession
Position Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in a consulting firm
- Problem-solving and analytical
- Strong contractual negotiation skills
- Great customer and client service skills
- Proven ability to motivate and lead a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Provable competencies in human resource, strategy, administration and accounting.
- BSc. Qualification in a related field
go to method of application »
- Female applicant
- Applicants must be a graduate.
- Must be self-driven, positively aggressive and result oriented to achieve stated targets.
- Must be Computer literate and proficient in computer applications.
- Aggressive and effective marketing skill.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills.
- Previous work experience will be an added advantage.
- Ability to grow and maintain client base.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating this position as subject of mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Spy Driver at Enabled Business Solutions Limited
- Mechanical Design/Quotation Engineer at Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited
- Microsoft 365 Collaboration Specialist at GVA Partners
- Medical Vacancies at Lorache Group
- Estate Surveyor at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Content Specialist at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Front End Staff at Ascentech Services Limited
- Graduate Secretaries at Workforce Group