Vacancy at Rotrangatex Services Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 30 April, 2014
Deadline: 6 May, 2014
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
Rotrangatex Services Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Develop competency to perform operations and operate equipment as assigned, and be accountable for jobs at end of training period.
- Learn basic rig components and different roles of service companies.
- Provide pre and post job support to engineers and specialists at the wellsite and in the base location, including risk analysis.
- Assist with rig-up and rig-down of tools and equipment at the wellsite.
- Contribute to preparation of wellsite reports.
- Participate in postjob debriefings.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of Degree in a relevant field
- 3-5 years experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Sales Roles at a Leading Multinational Company
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH