NYSC-Level Job at SQT Solutions Limited
Posted on: 30 April, 2014
Deadline: 24 May, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at SQT Solutions Limited
SQT Solutions Limited - A Newly established Web solution (Jan 2014)and trading company (located in Wuse 2, walking distance from Banex) is looking for a smart and intelligent NYSC Corper Batch A 2014, to work as personal assistant to the founder.
- Preparing documents,
- Maintain a clean and tidy office environment,
- Welcoming visiting customers
- Contact current and potential customer via telephone
- Prepare proposals
- And following instructions as directed by the Manager.
- Good practical Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Customer management skills.
- Quick and Agile in carrying out tasks.
- Computer Literate and a fan of technology.
Who This Job Is For:
- Only FEMALE NYSC applicants
- An Achievement oriented individual based in ABUJA (Pls do not apply if not in Abuja)
- Someone with passion to join a start-up company and grow with it.
- Should be able to easily adapt and devotion to work, sharing the Company's vision.
- Based on your performance, you can be retained as a Full staff after the NYSC Service duration.
Salary: To be discussed.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SQT Solutions LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Web / Software/ Financial Web Developer at Access Solutions Limited
- Supply Chain Manager at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Information Technology Roles at Bincom ICT Solutions Limited
- Fixed Solutions Senior Specialist at Vodafone Nigeria
- Software Developer at Byteworks
- Trainee Developer / Intern (PHP/MySQL) at Bincom ICT Solutions Limited
- Digital Marketing Associate/ Graphic Artist at Chips, Bits & Bytes Limited (CBBL)
- Current Job Placements at Proxynet Communications