Sales Executives at The Krine
Posted on: 30 April, 2014
Deadline: 9 May, 2014
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at The Krine
The Krine is recruiting to fill the position below:
Join an exciting, dynamic, high-growth environment where you will play a critical role in strengthening a world-class brand - working with a fun team of Internet, media and marketing professionals!
- To manage client accounts on a day to day basis to achieve revenue growth.
- Build and maintain the best possible relationship with existing and prospective clients.
- Establish and maintain existing and potential client relationships
- Present and sell company products and services to existing and potential clients
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- 1-3 years sales /marketing experience
- An active, energetic and enthusiastic attitude to work
- Confident in using a PC, particularly competent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and company systems.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You must be resident in Abuja and have completed NYSC
- Female applicants only.
- Attractive basic salary and commission
- Performance bonuses throughout the year
- Free health insurance plan
- Mobile phone + airtime
- Laptop + Internet
- Official car
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 9th May, 2014.
Ensure your email states the position you are applying for.
Note: Tests and interviews will commence immediately, so apply now and join this fantastic team! Please note that this position is open to Abuja residents only.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about The KrineSimilar Jobs
- Account/ Admin Officer at Greengates Group Limited
- Facilities Manager at Noxie Limited
- Office Assistant at PKP Block
- Female Secretary/Receptionist at Graystone Solicitors
- Technical Superintendent at Harps MLS
- Executive Assistant at Air Separation
- Logistics Officer at AIM Group
- Latest Vacancies at AIM Group