The Krine is recruiting to fill the position below:
Join an exciting, dynamic, high-growth environment where you will play a critical role in strengthening a world-class brand - working with a fun team of Internet, media and marketing professionals!
- To manage client accounts on a day to day basis to achieve revenue growth.
- Build and maintain the best possible relationship with existing and prospective clients.
- Establish and maintain existing and potential client relationships
- Present and sell company products and services to existing and potential clients
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- 1-3 years sales /marketing experience
- An active, energetic and enthusiastic attitude to work
- Confident in using a PC, particularly competent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and company systems.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You must be resident in Abuja and have completed NYSC
- Female applicants only.
- Attractive basic salary and commission
- Performance bonuses throughout the year
- Free health insurance plan
- Mobile phone + airtime
- Laptop + Internet
- Official car
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a CV and covering letter to: email@example.com before Friday 9th May, 2014.
Ensure your email states the position you are applying for.
Note: Tests and interviews will commence immediately, so apply now and join this fantastic team! Please note that this position is open to Abuja residents only.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.