Peri-Operative Nurses at Me Cure Healthcare Limited (MHL)
Posted on: 30 April, 2014
Deadline: 9 May, 2014
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Me Cure Healthcare Limited (MHL)
Me Cure Healthcare Limited - Each day our centers serve hundreds of patients in need of medical imaging and other diagnostic proceduresPhysicians refer their patients to MHL because we offer exceptional quality in pathological, clinical services, images and diagnoses - which are critical to determining your care and treatmentPatients choose MHL because we offer compassionate care and convenience
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Maintains efficient functioning of equipment in assigned area.
- Completes patient charting accurately and concisely.
- Assists Surgeons in performance of procedures through implementation of the perioperative process.
- Monitors sterile and aseptic techniques in all areas of the perioperative process.
- Communicates appropriate information to all team members concerning patient care throughout the perioperative stay.
- Provides necessary material, supplies, and equipment in good working order for the completion of quality patient care during the perioperative stay.
- Recognizes and responds appropriately to crisis situations, during the perioperative phase, seeking assistance as needed.
- Participates in quality improvement monitoring.
- Observes all safety precautions, and complies with all health and safety rules and procedures of the facility.
- Maintains and updates patient and Surgeons statistical data relating to the perioperative process.
- Licensed Perioperative Nurse
- 2-4 years post graduation experience
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CVs and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Me Cure Healthcare Limited (MHL)Similar Jobs
- Obstetrician & Gynaecologist at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Jobs at Rescue Technologies Limited
- Hospital Chefs / Cooks at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Paediatric Nurse and Perioperative Nurse at Isalu Hospitals Limited
- Higher Scientific Officer, Head of Haematology at MRC Unit the Gambia
- Nurses at Medline Locum Agency
- Registered Nurses at Bellforte Consulting
- Jobs at Skin101 Clinics