Peri-Operative Nurses at Me Cure Healthcare Limited (MHL)
Posted on: 30 April, 2014
Deadline: 9 May, 2014
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Me Cure Healthcare Limited (MHL)
Me Cure Healthcare Limited - Each day our centers serve hundreds of patients in need of medical imaging and other diagnostic proceduresPhysicians refer their patients to MHL because we offer exceptional quality in pathological, clinical services, images and diagnoses - which are critical to determining your care and treatmentPatients choose MHL because we offer compassionate care and convenience
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Maintains efficient functioning of equipment in assigned area.
- Completes patient charting accurately and concisely.
- Assists Surgeons in performance of procedures through implementation of the perioperative process.
- Monitors sterile and aseptic techniques in all areas of the perioperative process.
- Communicates appropriate information to all team members concerning patient care throughout the perioperative stay.
- Provides necessary material, supplies, and equipment in good working order for the completion of quality patient care during the perioperative stay.
- Recognizes and responds appropriately to crisis situations, during the perioperative phase, seeking assistance as needed.
- Participates in quality improvement monitoring.
- Observes all safety precautions, and complies with all health and safety rules and procedures of the facility.
- Maintains and updates patient and Surgeons statistical data relating to the perioperative process.
- Licensed Perioperative Nurse
- 2-4 years post graduation experience
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CVs and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Me Cure Healthcare Limited (MHL)Similar Jobs
- Job Opening at Alzbett Life Consultant Medical Centre
- Graduate Office Managers at a Leading Health Organisation - Stresert Services Limted
- Business Managers at JNC International Limited
- Jobs at Lagoon Hospital
- External Auditor at National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi
- Pharmaceutical Job Vacancy at Hillstar Hospital
- Chief Medical Director/CEO at the Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido Ekiti
- Finance Vacancy at a Medical Company - Talent Bureau