Peri-Operative Nurses at Me Cure Healthcare Limited (MHL)
Posted on: 30 April, 2014
Deadline: 9 May, 2014
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Me Cure Healthcare Limited (MHL)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Me Cure Healthcare Limited - Each day our centers serve hundreds of patients in need of medical imaging and other diagnostic proceduresPhysicians refer their patients to MHL because we offer exceptional quality in pathological, clinical services, images and diagnoses - which are critical to determining your care and treatmentPatients choose MHL because we offer compassionate care and convenience
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Maintains efficient functioning of equipment in assigned area.
- Completes patient charting accurately and concisely.
- Assists Surgeons in performance of procedures through implementation of the perioperative process.
- Monitors sterile and aseptic techniques in all areas of the perioperative process.
- Communicates appropriate information to all team members concerning patient care throughout the perioperative stay.
- Provides necessary material, supplies, and equipment in good working order for the completion of quality patient care during the perioperative stay.
- Recognizes and responds appropriately to crisis situations, during the perioperative phase, seeking assistance as needed.
- Participates in quality improvement monitoring.
- Observes all safety precautions, and complies with all health and safety rules and procedures of the facility.
- Maintains and updates patient and Surgeons statistical data relating to the perioperative process.
- Licensed Perioperative Nurse
- 2-4 years post graduation experience
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CVs and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Me Cure Healthcare Limited (MHL)Similar Jobs
- Ambulance Driver at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Driver at Hesspharm Limited
- Medical Laboratory Technicians at Tabitha Medical Center
- Fresh Jobs at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co.
- Nursing Officer/ Midwife at Newgate Medical Service Limited
- Locum Physiotherapist at PhysioconnectNG
- Registered Nurse at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Branch Supervisors at iFitness Center Ltd