Careers at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Posted on: 29 April, 2014
Deadline: 9 May, 2014
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at AHNI
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio- economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria.
AHNi as a sub sub-recipient (SSR) to FHI360 under the Global Fund grant is currently working in 10 states.The Global Fund Round 9 phase 2 grants focuses on the scaling up Gender sensitive prevention, treatment, care and support interventions for adults and children in Nigeria Weare seeking qualified candidate forthe following position:
Contract Type: Full Term
No. Reqd.: 1
- The Assistant Technical Officer will support strengthening project and national M&E systems towards ensuring quality recording and reporting of project HIV/AIDS. PMTCT. RH/HIV, TB. HCT and other deliverables.
- S/He will work with others in the HQ office and local implementing partners to ensure that the monitoring and evaluation activities are appropriate and meet the donor and project's M&E needs;
- In addition to keeping with the project's dominant generalist operational ideology.
- The ATO will support the operations of other project thematic areas/units/departments as the need arises.
- Bachelor's degree in any field (preferably Public Health) with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Monitoring & Evaluation especially as it relates to ART. PMTCT. HCT, TB. SRH/FP, Pharmacy & Laboratory services, and Supply chain management.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs (in the health sector) is highly desirable.
Method of Application
Please forward your resume (cv) and cover letter as a single document to firstname.lastname@example.org
For detailed information, please visit our webpage at www.ahnigeria.org Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Vacancy closes 10 days after this publication. AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject ofthemail will be considered.
Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AHNISimilar Jobs
- Call for Proposals at Mercy Corps
- Front Desk /Administrative Assistant at WaterAid Nigeria
- Director of Monitoring and Evaluation at PACT Nigeria
- Director of Finance and Operations at PACT Nigeria
- Deputy Chief of Party at PACT Nigeria
- MHPSS Technical Specialist at Heartland Alliance International
- Business Support Assistant (SCOPE) at the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP)
- Organizational Development Specialist, STEER Project at Save the Children Nigeria