MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
MTN Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position:
|job title||Systems Auditor|
|job description||• Conduct data extraction, analysis, and security reviews utilizing various database, spreadsheet and software tools (CAATs).
• Evaluate data controls, integrity checks, and audit trails of information systems in operation.
• Prepare work papers for assigned tasks/audit procedures in accordance with the internal audit manual.
• Document relevant facts and information to support testing and conclusions so other reviewers can follow the logic and methodology.
• Perform technical routine and special information systems audits with basic understanding of information systems internal control concepts, in accordance with professional standards and ensure all transaction/administrative documentation is recorded and available for Systems Audit Unit or Business use.
• Conduct review of PPP for coverage, completeness, compliance, and adequacy.
• Coordinate business unit participation in risk assessment of audit area or project.
• Maintain all audit administration documentation and information as required on routine and special information systems audits.
• Suggest or recommend corrective action plans and improvements in the resolution of non-compliance with standards detected through monitoring and auditing of processes and procedures
• Work closely with other audit team members to complete each audit exercise and draft audit reports to be reviewed by Systems Audit Manager.
|job condition||• Normal MTNN working conditions
• May be required to work extended hours
|Experience & Training||
Click here to apply for this position