Sourcing Analyst at Gloo.ng
Posted on: 25 April, 2014
Deadline: 2 May, 2014
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Gloo.ng
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Gloo.ng is a pure-play electronic retailing service dedicated to delivering direct to the doorsteps of her clients, on a same-day basis and at very affordable prices, a wide variety of high quality brands of supermarket goods. Gloo.ng provides her clients very convenient, very efficient and very affordable means of shopping for supermarket goods, saving them irreplaceable time, needless stress and valuable money, thereby enriching their lives with the happiness these savings facilitate. Gloo.ng is more than an online ecommerce site. It is a vision! Starting from Nigeria, our True North is to do to supermarket shopping in Africa what Amazon did to book shopping in the world.
- Prospect for and sign-up new sources for products and merchandise, as well as develop sourcing strategies for increasing business.
- Manage relationships with all sources, prepare strategic relationships and observe performance of all activities.
- Maintain costs and prepare estimates for all costing and pricing goals.
- Ensure compliance to all quality standards for products.
- Manage Low Stock Reports and Re-Order Levels.
- Analyze ERP system and develop improvement plans to ensure better management of sources.
- Demonstrated ability to take data from multiple sources/formats and categorize and synthesize, in order to identify patterns and opportunities around sourcing, pricing strategies, etc.
- Understanding of Sourcing Processes including RFP’s, e-Sourcing events and Spend Analytics
- Self-starter capable of working independently
- Ideal candidate is entrepreneurial and driven by the passion to surmount seemingly impossible challenges/tasks/projects and yet is details-oriented.
Method of Application
If you are interested in becoming a part of our Rock Star Team and in running with The Vision, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the vacancy you are applying for as the subject title of the email
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gloo.ngSimilar Jobs
- Key Account Manager (PromoHub) at DealDey
- CRM Marketing Lead at Jumia Nigeria
- Project Manager, Customer Experience at Jumia Nigeria
- Customer Service Rep & Fulfillment Executives at PowerHQ
- Data Insight Analyst (SQL & Excel) at Jumia Nigeria
- Data Insight Analyst at Jumia Nigeria
- Vendor Operations Associate at Jumia Nigeria
- Customer Care Service Representatives at Hubmart Stores Limited