Finance Vacancies at ICS Outsourcing Limited
Posted on: 11 January, 2019
Deadline: 20 May, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Integrated Corporate Services - ICSL
ICS Outsourcing Limited - Our client, a major player in the financial institution is looking to hire suitably qualified candidates at their headquarter in Lagos Island in the vacant position below:
- Accountable for transactions of a financial and non-financial nature related to account maintenance processing.
- Posting customer deposits, related suspense account entries and adjustments.
- Processing wires and transfers.
- Qualification: HND Upper credit as highest qualification
- Age: 27 years old as at last birthday
- Experience: 1 year experience as a Transaction Officer
go to method of application »
- Ensure correct postings of all customer invoices and subsequent receipts daily on sage and excel (
- Ensure that customers’ requests (orders, invoices, credit notes, reviews, etc.) are promptly carried out.
- Approve payments and receipts
- Allocation of vendor payments
- Daily reconciliation of sage bank records and bank statement
- Check invoice/update statements
- Checking loading sheet against customer invoices, review and print invoices.
- Recording of previous day production (Finished goods) by 10am daily.
- Handling of customers cheques lodgment to banks.
- Weekly review and clearing of suspense and clearing Ledgers (Suspense ledger should not be outstanding for more than 2days)
- Captures of foreign currency payments and receipts
- Update of loan spreadsheet regularly
- Product and sales analysis every Friday
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes on SAGE.
- Statement check (Sage to Excel) customers ledger against sage balances every Friday (reconciliation of customers’ accounts)
- Stock count and reconciliation for finished goods
- Ensure weekly review of all customer GL Entries are carried-out every Friday. (Statement check sage to excel) for accuracy & completeness of customers’ ledger.
- Ensure reconciliations of domiciliary account by 2nd of every month
- Safeguard of company fixed asset schedule
- Presentation of graphical revenue analysis monthly
- Reconciliation of subsidiary and sister company account ledger
- Analyzing and reporting on debt age analysis monthly
- Follow up and facilitate recovery of overdue debts
- Liaise with Accounts Payable officer to ascertain and update prepayment records for finance manager approval
- Batching of daily relevant Standard Journal Voucher (SJV) and submit same to finance manager for final review and approval
- Posting of credit notes daily
- Response to account disputes and queries
- Preparation of schedules for external auditors
- Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified
- B.Sc in Accounting/Economics.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Integrated Corporate Services - ICSLSimilar Jobs
- Sales Manager at Sales Force Consulting
- Driver at the Perfect PA
- Logistics Supervisor at Aldelia
- Marketing Officer at Apata & Ascott Limited
- Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
- System Administrator at DBH Advisory
- Jobs at StreSERT Services Limited
- ETL Developer at Tenece Professional Services Limited