The main objective of Deep Blue Energy Services is to provide a one stop shop for solutions
• To follow-up the Construction and associated pre-commissioning activities related to Nigerian Content (NC) packages, up to end of Construction and load-out/integration works.
• Ensure that fabrication is in accordance with the design.
• Project controls, administration.
• Review and analyse planning updates and critical path for all activities related to Nigerian Content packages Construction. Detect all possible delays and constraints and propose remedial action.
• Review and approve construction progress for all activities related to Nigerian Content packages Construction.
• In charge of distribution and follow up all incoming and outgoing documents on Site. Ensure that these documents are properly managed and that all actions required are taken within the contractual time frame.
• Review and monitor all recorded and potential change orders, and inform to FPSO In Country Construction Manager
• Report periodically to FPSO In Country Construction Manager about the progress activities and area of concern Construction and associated pre-commissioning activities.
• Ensure that interface with Contractor is fully controlled and that efficient working relations are established.
• Monitor QC activities.
• Interface with Area Project Engineer (NC packages) to address Site queries and anticipate potential problems. Together will also co-ordinate the requirements for specialist engineers at site.
• Work closely on the interfaces points mainly on the integration works with integration team.
• Work closely with Commissioning leader in order to ensure a smooth transition at RFC stage. This includes joint monitoring of Contractor RFC dossier, punch list clearance.
• Review with commissioning representative the Vendor requirements and activities at Site.
• Prepare integration works for the NC packages
• Monitor materials and equipment delivered at Site: progress, preservation, and installation.
• To maintain good relationships with contractors, being relatively flexible, proactive but also strict when necessary to achieve the objectives of the project.
• Attend/chair weekly HSE meeting on Site. Attend monthly HSE Committee on main Yard. Attend Safety tours at least once a week.
• Monitor safety statistics, and initiate improvement plans with Contractor. Ensure that all incidents and anomalies are properly reported and analysed.
• Carry out JSA and HAZID for critical activities Follow up feedback and safety notices and implement corrective actions when required.
• Motivate Contractor, Sub Contractor and Company personnel in order to achieve HSE targets that will be set up jointly between all parties.
• Ensure that HSE and QA procedure are properly implemented.
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
• Security issues and difficult relationships with local communities may arises at some worksites.
• Inter site marine transportation of heavy project materials and structure
• Rotational position
• Ensure the progress and quality the construction work in Nigeria with the development of an optimized and efficient supervision team
• Support and enforce the HSEQ project objectives and directives
• Reports to about yard progress, issues arising and area of concerns
• Ensure continues communication between his team and other construction yards in Nigeria
• Professional experience (number of years): 15 years of relevant construction experience in Oil and Gas production projects
• Experience in managing people
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Language: English fluent
Operational availability for Pharmaceutical duties minimum 8hrs/day (40hrs/wk), emergencies and minimum 3hrs Saturdays/ Public Holidays, under the Pharmacist supervision.
1. Dispensing of drugs, documentation and monitoring of drugs usage for effective re-stocking.
2. Giving advice and drug counseling to the Patients.
3. Carrying out periodic stock-taking of drugs and materials for accountability.
4. Informing Doctors of available drugs and prescription pattern.
5. Estimating the quantity and value of drugs purchase. Follow-up of ordered drugs and reception of supplied drugs and materials.
6. Documenting the reception and issuance of drugs and materials in the stock management software.
7. Ensuring the security of the Pharmacy.
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
Technical: Versatility in Pharmaceutical functions.
Behaviour: Maintaining confidentiality, ethics, ability to work in a team, good relationship, sense of service, accountability and integrity.
About this job
The Strategic Sourcing Analyst is responsible for providing timely, accurate and informative analysis and support to key stakeholders within TUCN DW District on Strategic Sourcing activities: Market Intelligence, Category Management, SRM and C&P Planning activities.
• Meet all stakeholders every week in order to update Ongoing Contracts status
• Work closely with the Duet (Technical Métier and C&P Team) in order to update the Integrated Operating Planning follow up for specific categories
• Maintain the Ongoing Contracts database up to date and check on SAP that all requested modification are well done
• Maintain the IOP database up to date and check on SAP that all requested PR are well created
• Update Planning KPI and Weekly Reporting
• Implement and maintain a Call for Tender database in order to monitor leadtimes and ongoing actions for specific categories
• Work with the Duet on other planning request for specific categories
MARKET INTELLIGENCE ACTIVITIES:
• Set up MI Monthly Newsletter & update the Market Intelligence Dashboard
• Consolidate MI KPI and Weekly Reporting
• In charge of MI deployment improvement
• Develop, update and provide MI Information (Cost Models, Market Analysis, Benchmark, etc.) to support C&P Team negotiation for specific categories of Goods and Services
• Information to Internal clients on Market Trends for specific categories: Monthly Newsletter
• Follow up the implementation of CatMan and participate to CatMan Strategy implementation
• Participate to DUET meeting to identify coming needs and potential Strategic Sourcing Activities opportunities
• Manage SRM Database Management
• Participate in the registration process of new vendor
• Work on ad hoc projects as required in order to analyze our Suppliers’ panel
• Vendor Performance Analysis
• Participate to Contractor HSE Audit
• Monitor SRM Activities (KPIs and Reports)
SKILLS & QUALIFICATION:
• Good leadership skills ; ability to motivate others and make them aware of an overall aim ; creativity ;
• Attention to detail – Consulting Profile
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability to remain flexible and calm under pressure and in the face of a tight deadline
• Engineering, Business Master Degree or equivalent, qualification and experience in Project management, Consulting, and Strategic Sourcing activities (2 -5 years of experience mandatory).
• Advanced user of MS Excel (mandatory), specifically (but not limited to) pivot tables/summaries, vlookup, concatenation, logical formulas such as SUMIF, etc.
• Knowledge in using SAP, Microsoft Project and/or Primavera.
• Management skills gained in a different International & complex Companies will be an advantage
Interested and suitably qualified applicants should click on preferred Job Title to apply online.