React Js Developer at Ecscorp Resources
Posted on: 11 January, 2019
Deadline: 28 February, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Ecscorp Resources
ECSCORP RESOURCES is a solution engineering firm, established in the year 2001 with a cumulative experience of over 70 years. Our business is driven with passion and the spirit of friendliness; we harness the power of technology to drive innovation and deliver cutting-edge solutions to increase productivity.
Our capabilities are driven by the above three primary areas:
- Solution Engineering, Combining deep business insight with the understanding of customers business, applying innovative strategy that will impact the industry and business models. We operate at the intersection of business and technology, bringing together our capabilities in business, technology, operations and function strategy to help our clients envision and execute specific strategies that support enterprise wide transformation.
- A minimum of 2 years project driven experience working with React Js.
- Experience working with RESTFUL APIs.
- Experience integrating third party libraries and APIs with existing systems.
- Relevant Experience building responsive UIs.
- B.S Degree in Computer Science or related field is an advantage.
- Good analytical skills and an ability to seamlessly adapt to a collaborative environment is important.
- Experience using other Front-end frameworks such Bootstrap, Chart Js and D3.
NICE TO HAVE :
- Knowledge of C# asp.net (Not Compulsory)
Method of Application
Applicants should send Cvs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ecscorp ResourcesSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Contract Manager at a Telecommunications Company
- ICT-Telecom Documentation Engineer at a Telecommunications Firm
- Financial Accountant at a Telecommunications Company
- Fuelling Supervisor at Amazuma Services Limited
- Business Development Manager at a Telecommunications Company
- Job Openings at Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited
- Technical Operations Manager at a Telecommunications Company