Technical Assistant (Intern) at Medifix
Posted on: 11 January, 2019
Deadline: 21 January, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at MediFix
MediFix develops sustainable healthcare technology solutions for use by individuals, hospitals, laboratories and health related parastatals which helps in promoting speed of access to quality healthcare.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and bugs
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Good analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of the Structured Query Language (SQL) must be able to leverage SQL to create queries which model and/or aggregate large complex datasets.
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Good technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly and concisely using simple business language.
Method of Application
To apply send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MediFixSimilar Jobs
- Chief Accountant At Mobihealth International
- Behavioral Specialist (Psychiatrist) at The Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Front Desk Officer at AA Rescue Limited
- ICT Manager at Pyramids Diagnostic Services
- Accountant at The Eye Foundation Hospital
- Job Openings at The Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Jobs at Cedarcrest Hospitals
- Front Desk Officer at A Reputable Diagnostics Center