E-Channels Manager at First Excelsia
Posted on: 11 January, 2019
Deadline: 31 January, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at First Excelsia
First Excelsia Professional Services Limited - Our client, a fast growing financial institution in Lagos is currently seeking the right talent to fill the position below:
- Responsible for planning the organization's e-business strategies, and goals regarding e-business development.
- Develops and manages organizational changes needed to meet goals involving e-business strategies.
- Coordinate and negotiate with various departments including product & asset management, marketing and operations department on e-business development initiatives
- Manage customer’s complaint.
- Liaising with correspondent Banks and switching companies
- Manage card settlement, reconciliation and resolution.
- Bachelor's Degree in an IT or a related discipline
- Extensive knowledge of e-business department processes.
- Good and hands on experience in the management of e-channels, ATM, POS, Internet Banking etc.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in the financial service sector, with 4 years supervisory experience is required.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as Subject of the Mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about First ExcelsiaSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Coordinator at Alan & Grant
- HR Administrator at Proten International
- Sales Officers at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Flexedge Limited
- Field Agronomist at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Startuproom Nigeria Digital Marketing Internship Programme
- Corporate Strategist at B.Adedipe Associates Limited
- Sales Executives at Fadac Resources and Services