Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
Job category: Human Resources
Level: Entry level/Graduate
Employment type: Fixed term contract
- We are currently seeking to fill the position of a qualified HR Consultant to lead a variety of human resource projects and provide fruitful human capital advice.
- He/she will help the company optimize everyday processes such as recruitment, as well as implement strategic HR plans and technology.
- He/she must possess in-depth knowledge of human resource management.
- Initiate and lead human resource programs and projects
- Provide advice and recommendations to HR personnel for resolution of daily issues
- Formulate strategic and practical plans to address human resource matters
- Assist in recruiting and management of personnel
- Devise plans and techniques to drive change and culture management
- Assist in the development and integration of policies
- Select and implement suitable HR technology
- Help establish control systems for compliance with business methods and HR practices
- Review systems and processes and make modifications to address issues
- Refurbish knowledge of advancements in the field and present new ideas
- Advising management on the administration of human resources policies and proceduresServing as internal consultants by analyzing a company’s current HR programs and recommending solutions
- Developing, revising, and implementing HR policies and procedures
- Provide company with updated salary and job description information.
- Help implement applicant tracking systems
- Provide consultation and guidance to senior management and organizational partners in the interpretation of human resource management policies, procedures, programs and application of related government laws and regulations.
- Develop employee restructuring plans.
- Provide advice on discipline process, conduct disciplinary review conferences and advise on appropriate outcomes.
- Participate in the design, development and implementation of innovative workforce retention programs.
- Keep abreast with new trends and advancements in the human resources filed.
- At least 5 years experience in an HR consulting environment
- B.Sc/BA in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MA/professional qualification in human resources will be an added advantage
- In-depth knowledge of HR principles, functions, methods and best practices
- Solid understanding of research methods and analysis
- Knowledge of ATS softwares
- Ability to strategize and formulate business plans
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and consulting skills
- A team player
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- A confident and positive attitude
- Hands on experience with preparing business plans
- Must possess a first-hand knowledge of the usage of human resources software.
go to method of application »
- The Home Economics Educator will require strong subject knowledge and the ability to deliver constructive and informative lesson plans that will engage students ensuring the standards across all year groups are met.
- She/he will develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives.
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Link pupils' knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
- Teaches concepts and skills in foods and nutrition, clothing and textiles, home management, family relationships, and consumer education to students utilizing course of study adopted by the Board of Education.
- Evaluate and grade students' class work, laboratory work, projects, assignments, and papers.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others
- Advise students on academic and vocational curricula, and on career issues.
- Select and obtain materials and supplies such as textbooks.
- Conduct research in a particular field of knowledge, and publish findings in professional journals, books, and/or electronic media.
- Collaborate with colleagues to address teaching and research issues.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of Bachelor of Education Degree (BEd.)/B.Sc in Nutrition or other related subjects.
- A postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 4 - 8 years of teaching experience in a good school environment.
- Sound communication skills.
- IT savvy
go to method of application »
Location: Ebute-meta, Lagos
Job Summary: Successful candidate must be able to sell the company’s product and services to potential clients.
- Candidate must possess at least an SSCE or O.N.D
- Preferably Female
- Candidate must possess at least 2 years’ experience as a sales representative
- Excellent command of English language.
- Excellent Customer Relationship skill
- Ability to meet sales goals
- Ability to sell a product/service
- Must be teachable
- Team Player
- Candidate must be able to resolve complaints with ease
- Client relationship
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems and developing solutions to mitigate the problem(s).
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Candidate must reside around Yaba, Ebute-meta and its environs.
go to method of application »
- Candidates must possess a SSCE, NCE or O.N.D degree in any discipline
- Should possess a valid Lagos State based dispatch driver’s license and driver's licence.
- 3 years cognate experience as a dispatch rider.
- Must provide reference letter from previous employer and two guarantors.
- Sound communication skill
- Must be able to work with little supervision
- In-depth knowledge of Lagos metropolis
- Excellent Maintenance skill
- Candidate must reside around Yaba, Ebute-meta, Akoka or its environs
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.