Pre-Sales Cloud Specialist / Solution Architect at Swift Momentum
Posted on: 11 January, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Swift Momentum
Swift Momentum - Our client is an established global Cyber Security company and operates in all major financial institutions in Africa.
- We are looking to aggressively expand the use of Cloud Technology throughout Africa so this position would allow the right candidate to get onboard at the start with massive growth opportunities as the business expands.
- The incumbent would be required to work closely with sales team and will need to visit partners and also end-customer; raise opportunities and will work very closely with sales team so strong technical experience is required.
- Support the Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program through Azure Infrastructure expertise.
- Grow and support a channel of CSP service provider partners and ensure a high level of satisfaction for end-user customers.
- Assist the CSP team in the recruitment, on-boarding, support and enablement of service provider partners to Azure within the CSP program.
- Lead the technical sales process.
- Develop and deliver technical sales strategies across Microsoft Programs.
- Assist the channel partners in their growth.
- Build solid working relationships with partners.
- Have in-depth product and program knowledge to provide technical expertise, working closely with CSP team to engage with partners and recruit new partners
- Onboard partners by walking them through value proposition of CSP models and provide them a technical escalation point
- Develop and deliver high quality presale and technical enablement and demonstrations for partners.
- Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall cloud solution
- Act as a technical resource internally for Sales team
- Partners with up-sell/cross-sell opportunities and identify needs
- Support partners and ensure high partner satisfaction
- Develop relationships with partners, creating trusted long-term relationships and generate opportunities
- Work with the sales team to upsell cross-sell partners into broader products and services
- Provide presales technical, functional support in a range of programs as required.
The Skills and Experience
- Experience: 5-8 years in a similar role with technical consulting experience
- Experience in Cloud Computing and Microsoft solution selling
- Experience in a fast-growing, small to medium business
- Azure Architect certifications
- Sales or account management experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Swift Momentum career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Swift MomentumSimilar Jobs
- Sales Associate/Executive (Female) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Sales Logistics Assistant at Robert Bosch Limited Nigeria
- Auto-Mechanic at New Usual Limited
- Account Manager -Technology Sales at FPG Technologies and Solutions Limited
- Accountant at Krystal Digital Network Solutions Limited
- Senior Project Manager at Huawei Technologies Company (Nigeria) Limited
- Legal Jobs at IHS Towers
- Sales Vacancies at e.Stream Networks Limited