ES Africa is recruiting for a Construction Company that has specialized in the construction of the tropical region with emphasis on the deltaic area.
This individual is responsible for management, procurement, and control of all contracts at the project site. It is also the job of the contracts manager to ensure that his/her subordinates carry out monthly valuations for all projects for the company. Furthermore, the contracts manager has to ensure all projects have clearly stated terms and conditions in favor of the company under governing law. Aiding him/her in this activity is continuous studying and understanding of the contract specifications offered to us
Summary of essential job functions
• Prepare and submit claims for payments (valuations) monthly
• Responsible for the preparation, approval, execution, administration and distribution of:
All contracts, All purchase orders and Special purchases
• Quarterly market survey (analyze current price of materials and where necessary outline new alternative based on price and quality).
• Responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of contract administration system including:
Outlook contacts, consultants, subcontractors, materials, and equipment suppliers.
Project agreements document and required forms administrative guide
• Oversees, coordinates and facilitates the procurement function with other departments and groups.
• Oversees, coordinates and arranges meetings with internal and external parties
• Negotiates all contracts with subcontractors and suppliers.
• Submits documents to the Project Manager and Management for their approval, signature, and documents management’s final distribution.
• Facilitates, Coordinates and supports joint efforts with:
Project Manager, Administrative and Finance Department, Construction Manager, Engineering Department, Project Controls and Attends weekly management and project meetings
• Must be a qualified Quantity Surveyor
• Must have experience as an Estimator
• Must have an MBA
• Minimum 15 years experience
• No older than 50 years of age
• Demonstrated presentation, organization, and leadership skills
• Ability to multi-task and work in high pressure environment
• Strong organizational skills and very detail oriented
• Proactive, self motivated and solution oriented
• Must demonstrate exceptional judgment, discretion and professional courtesy
• Effective oral and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
• Must be computer literate with sufficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Project
To Apply: Send Resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org