Job Vacancies at Enabled Solutions
Posted on: 10 January, 2019
Deadline: 31 January, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Enable Consulting Limited
Enabled Solutions is a leading provider of business and technology consulting services to blue chip organizations in the private and public sector.
We are recognized for providing technical excellence and superior project management because we apply only relevant technologies that turn challenges into enabling solutions for our clients.
- Prospect for new clients through various methods including: Cold calling, email marketing, and one on one personal networking.
- Build, develop and maintain strategic relationships with target clientele.
- Maintain existing customer relationships while selling additional solutions.
- Identify prospective clients and generate business from new accounts.
- Post proposal follow ups with prospective customers to ensure deal closure.
- Continuously develop new ideas to improve business services, sales and marketing strategies.
- Attend industry workshops and conferences.
- Good Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and growing company
- Self motivated, team player and able to work within a small team environment.
- Must be willing to learn and grow within this role.
- 1-2 years of sales or marketing experience preferred but not required.
go to method of application »
The Front Desk Admin is saddled with the below responsibilities:
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
- Answer customer inquiries.
- Coordinate office activities including meeting scheduling, office supplies, etc
- Oversee routine maintenance and other repairs.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail correspondence.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Assist with company registrations and other admin tasks as assigned.
- B.A/B.Sc in any relevant discipline
- 0-2 years experience required
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal.
- Attentive to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and growing company.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision and work within a small team
- Ability to multitask.
- Must have prior experience with Microsoft Office.
- Prior experience in a professional environment preferrred.
- Male candidates are preferred.
go to method of application »
- Update job requirements, benefits and job descriptions for all positions.
- Perform routine recruiting functions such as posting jobs, screening applicants and setting up interviews.
- Respond to all applicants at all stages of the Selection process.
- Collect and review time sheets and daily reports.
- Provide continuous support to all employees.
- Compile and update employee records.
- Assist in coordinating HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the HR Lead.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the HR Lead.
- Minimum of First Degree from a reputable university.
- 0-2 years of experience is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook), Networking Applications and web based applications.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to influence all levels of the organization and multicultural/international environment
- Demonstrated integrity, confidentiality and approachability.
- Must be teachable and ready to learn.
- A male candidate is preferred.
Method of Application
Appicants should forward their CV to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Enable Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Senior IT Teacher/Lecturer at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
- Jobs at Willers Solutions
- Business Development Manager at Kowork NG
- Job Vacancies at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Job Opportunities at Human Edge Limited
- Graphic Artist Intern at Hazon Holdings
- Procurement Officer at AFM Recruit
- Fresh Vacancies at Productive People