Graduate Intern at Stern & Kay Consulting Limited
Posted on: 10 January, 2019
Deadline: 18 January, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Stern & Kay Consulting Limited
Stern & Kay Consulting Limited - We are in the business of providing Consultancy Services, Recruitment, Training & Development, Change Management Processes, Outsourcing Management, Call Centre Consultancy, and Advisory Services. At Stern and Kay Consulting we partner with your organisation to ensure we achieve maximum efficiency, and focus on increasing the core business values of your organisation by providing our expertise combined with our experience to deliver a uniquely effective service.
Location: Lekki, Lagos.
- To render administrative support to the Learning & Development department by assisting in generating timely and appropriate research materials.
- Provide support in managing day to day office operations and processes while supporting other functions across board.
- Record keeping: update and maintain departmental files.
- A good HND/B.Sc/B.A Degree in relevant field.
- Proximity of applicants to Lekki will be added advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite).
- Proficiency in spoken and written English Language.
- Friendly, warm and professional personality.
- Proficiency in word structure and composition.
- Excellent administrative skills and experience.
- Proactive, smart and result oriented
- Excellent personal hygiene
- Smart & professional outlook
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com with the job title as subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stern & Kay Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Gynaecologist Consultant at Transquisite Consulting
- Public Relations/Relationship Management Executive at Somanda Consulting
- Human Resource Manager at Somanda Consulting Ltd
- Digital Marketing/ Social Media Executives at Rovedana Limited
- Latest Jobs at Corporate Headhunters
- Bakery Operations Manager at Owens & Xley Consults
- Job Vacancies at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Autocad and Metal Fabrication Officer at Doheney Services Ltd