Accounting Executive at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
Posted on: 10 January, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Sellafield Energy
Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria's energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
The finance and Accounting executives support the financial goals of the organization by ensuring effectiveness of accounting activities. This often includes financial planning, Budgeting Auditing and management of internal controls.
- Oversee operations of the account department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework to achieve those goals.
- Manage income, expenditure and payroll.
- Conduct periodic financial Auditing.
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation's (FIRS, TAX, PECOM) and accounting principles
- Allocate resources and manage cash flow
- Prepare financial statement and budget for management or client report.
- Advise management on financial policies and control.
- Produce and analyse monthly and annual account/report.
- Extensive knowledge of financial trend both within the company and general market pattern.
- Minimum of HND in Finance or Accounting related discipline.
- Good level of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail in preparing and entering financial and payroll information.
- Vast Experience in Financial planning, Budgeting, Auditing
- Experience in Pay-rolling figures for large numbers.
Method of Application
Qualified Candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sellafield EnergySimilar Jobs
- Chief Finance Officer at The Onstream Group
- Jobs at Sahara Group Limited
- Maintenance Methods Engineer at Maventeq Systems Limited
- Provision of Maintenance Methods Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Contracting Services Team Lead at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Commercial Operations Specialist at Weatherford Nigeria
- Principal SPM & Oil Offloading System Construction Engineer at Amaiden Energy
- Field Specialist III at Weatherford Nigeria