Risk Manager at MKOBO Microfinance Bank Limited
Posted on: 10 January, 2019
Deadline: 31 January, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at MKOBO Microfinance Bank
MKOBO Microfinance Bank Limited is a fully licensed MFB by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). MKOBO was conceived to help solve consumers’ need for access to short-term emergency credit. Our goal is to provide access to short term unsecured loans, which is easily accessible. We cater to the demography currently underserved by the Commercial banks in our aim to help increase financial inclusion of the Nigerian population.
Qualification and/or Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Statistics, ICT etc. from a reputable University
- Post graduate degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in finance and investment industry, retail credit or risk management with a focus on automating risk
- Interpretation and application of legislation and relevant industry standards.
- Strong knowledge of risk management best practice, including information security.
- Risk asset portfolio management, including reporting and monitoring
- Recovery strategies and management
- Significant financial services experience with skills across the whole enterprise wide risk management portfolio.
- Financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Governance philosophies, policy and management practices
- Compliance philosophies, policy and management practices
- Risk management philosophies, management practices and standards
- Legislation and industry standards relation to Microfinance Banking and Finance Company policy framework
- Relevant public and industry specific private sector operations (Acts, regulations, professional standards)
- Well developed analytical skills
- Innovative and strategic thinking
- Well developed presentation and communication skills
- PC word processing, spreadsheet and database preparation and evaluation skills
- Awareness of emerging and innovative credit risk assessment specifically social scoring, alternative credit scoring and big data analytics tools.
- Report writing dealing with detailed, complex and technical concepts
- Sound interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Interpretation of legislative and professional standards.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com with the subject "Risk and Manager".
Note: Applications with wrong subjects will be disregarded.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MKOBO Microfinance BankSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Accion Microfinance Bank Limited
- Job Vacancies at The Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Information Technology Manager at Prudential Mortgage Bank
- Career Opportunities at First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank)
- Career Opportunities at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Product Manager at Babban Gona Farmer Services
- Principal Strategy and Policy Officer - Infrastructure and Private Sector at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Investor Relations Officer at VFD Group