Engineer - Access Support at Etisalat Nigeria
Posted on: 24 April, 2014
Deadline: 6 May, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Etisalat Nigeria
Etisalat Nigeria - Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position of:
- Provide support on all operational TXM equipment and facilitate PAT of new integrated BSS & TXM/ADM network element.
- Also, facilitate 99.5% Network Access availability.
- Perform operation and maintenance of Access, Transmission and Power element to achieve network availability.
- Assist the Manager, Access Support in the implementation of an effective framework for the operation and maintenance of the BSS
- Supervise change requests implementation, faults escalation, resolution and ensure TTs are accurately closed within MTTR by NOC.
- Participate in acceptance of new BSS site, MW, ADMs and Power plant according to scope and BOQ.
- Ensure execution of routine and corrective maintenance scheduled for all active and passive elements on site.
- Ensure effective supervision of vendor/sub-con performance and other related activities (telecommunication equipment monitoring )
- Ensure effective diesel delivery and consumption within assigned cluster
- Perform cross functional support based on business demand
- Facilitate resolution of community related issues
- Generate Incidence report for network outages -weekly/ monthly report of cluster performance.
- First degree or equivalent in Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical Engineering or relevant discipline.
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- At least 2 years relevant experience in GSM Access Network, Vsat, Multiplexers, Fibre, SDH MW Links and Power systems
- GSM Access /Transmission and AC/DC power operation and maintenance
- Problem solving skills
- Good Time management
- Computer Knowledge (MS Office, MS Projects, AutoCAD)
- Community Relations
- Strong reporting and communications skills
Method of Application
Interested applicants should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Etisalat NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- MasterCard Recruitment For Manager, Implementation
- Job Openings at Transquisite Consulting
- Client Service Officers at Bizpoint Consult Limited
- Evaluation Manager at re:Learn - Co-Creation HuB (CcHUB)
- Web Developers at Xown Solutions Limited
- Head of Project Management at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited
- Web Developer (Intern) at CS&C
- Latest Job Vacancies at Management Alternatives Limited