Risk Officer at Norrenberger Financial Group
Posted on: 10 January, 2019
Deadline: 16 January, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Norrenberger Financial Group
Nörrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed & Regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products& services including Funds & Investment Management, Structured & Alternative Finance, SME Funding, Foreign Exchange and Business Advisory Services.
- The Risk Officer communicates risk policies and processes to the organisation. The Job holder will provide hands-on development of risk models involving market, credit and operational risk, assure controls are operating effectively, and provide research and analytical support.
- Identifying, assessing, managing, and monitoring risks within new and existing business, products, operating models while defining mitigating activities to prevent such risks.
- Managing enterprise-wide risks through the design and implementation of an integrated risk management framework.
- Define, implement, and monitor the adequacy of the Firm’s integrated risk management framework, and set guidelines for the development of supporting policies and procedures.
- Ensure effective risk management and monitoring oversight of risks such as operational risk, market risk, reputational risk, ALM risk, strategic risk, compliance risk, liquidity risk, credit risk, legal risk, and other risk exposures that may exist within the businesses.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree in Finance, Business Administration/Law or a similar field, plus 5 - 7 years' experience.
- Strong understanding of exchange regulations and contemporary knowledge of risk framework such as Market and Operational risk Knowledge of securities and finance markets
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com The Mail Subject should include Full Name and Job Title.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Norrenberger Financial GroupSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Accion Microfinance Bank Limited
- Agribusiness Investment Analyst at Asset & Resource Management Holding Company
- Business Analyst at Finance Life Technologies Limited (Riby)
- Legal Manager at Transsnet Group
- Internship Positions at Transsnet Financial
- Chief Accountant at FINCA Microfinance Bank Limited
- Operations Officer at Assets Microfinance Bank
- Accountant at Mkobo Microfinance Bank